• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine dosage advice please!

Bingo😜

Greenlighter
Hello! Not sure if I’ve posted this in the right place but I need some advice please! I’m an oxy addict, can easily take upwards of 150-200mg a day (although only 2-3 weeks of the month when I run out of pills and then use Kratom till next months script). Don’t like to “nod” to much prefer the energy and happiness oxy gives me.
So question - I have just been given six Kapanol 100 capsules (with little white balls inside). I’ve never had morphine before and I’ve already had about 100mg oxy today. How much should I have? What will it feel like compared to oxy?
thanks for your help!!

Hi there --First you should be conscious about your actions. The morphine high it's not ur typical high, you can't go out to see a movie or something like that and so you should take half if not quarter. //-- It's addictive and it should only be consumed for injuries/pain. But since you haven't mentioned any doctors I think you got this on your own. Also your body will numb because in one word it's synthetic heroin.

to answer your question bluntly morphine > oxycodone... morphine is the closest thing to heroin IMO (and literally) yet I am impartial to 40mg oxymorphone pills

I'm honestly confused how you can use 150-200mg of oxy for 2-3 weeks then just switch to kratom like it's nothing... how long have you been doing this? genuinely curious.

you are using fairly dangerous amounts though, I pray you are not using alcohol/benzos or other downers with 200mg of oxycodone

to ultimately answer your question, though, there is no "secret amount" to use of opioids, especially since you already had 100mg of oxycodone.... please just be careful and use what you are comfortable with according to your tolerance... nothing wrong with using just a bit at a time to get it right

Last edited:
to answer your question bluntly morphine > oxycodone... morphine is the closest thing to heroin IMO (and literally) yet I am impartial to 40mg oxymorphone pills

I'm honestly confused how you can use 150-200mg of oxy for 2-3 weeks then just switch to kratom like it's nothing... how long have you been doing this? genuinely curious.

you are using fairly dangerous amounts though, I pray you are not using alcohol/benzos or other downers with 200mg of oxycodone

to ultimately answer your question, though, there is no "secret amount" to use of opioids, especially since you already had 100mg of oxycodone.... please just be careful and use what you are comfortable with according to your tolerance... nothing wrong with using just a bit at a time to get it right
So there won’t be that energetic/motivated euphoria feeling like oxy? Never had Heroin so don’t know what to expect.
On the last 3 days before I run out of pills I taper down 80, 60, 40 mg a day then switch to Kratom. The first few days of taking Kratom suck but it gets better quickly. I also use lyrica at this time too.
I don’t drink at all and don’t do benzos. I smoke a small amount of weed a day but that’s it.
Was thinking of starting with 20-30mg of the morph. How long till feel effects (will be taking orally)? I’m also unsure if these beads in the caps are slow release google search wasn’t much help.

Morphine definitely doesn't have that energy/motivation like synthetic opioids such as oxycodone have. 20 to 30 mg of morphine, especially if it's time released, is a pretty small dose and probably wise to start with. Usually within 15 to 20 minutes the effects will start for oral route of administration.

Morphine definitely doesn't have that energy/motivation like synthetic opioids such as oxycodone have. 20 to 30 mg of morphine, especially if it's time released, is a pretty small dose and probably wise to start with. Usually within 15 to 20 minutes the effects will start for oral route of administration.
Thanks so much for this.
So can I expect to have any fun with this or will it just make me tired and want to sleep.

Thanks so much for this.
So can I expect to have any fun with this or will it just make me tired and want to sleep.

Typically some euphoria, itch, and pain relief, so if ya feel the beat down of life, it should give relief. Just check tolerance, start small, build from there. In all things moderation and...Safety first...ish

Oral Morphine has a low bioavailability and with ur hefty tolerance to Oxy ur quickly gonna find ur self consuming crazy high doses of Morphine and especially if its "extended release"! The high from Morphine is different to Oxycodone theres no initial energy u get from Oxycodone but DONT under-estimate Morphine its still a relatively strong opiate. Morphine has more of a body high and it tends to give a stronger "nod" compared to Oxy. If they were my Morphine caps and assuming they are caps that uve got I'd crush the ER beads inside the caps and snort it as Nasal BA is higher than oral but if ur gonna do this start small!

Oral Morphine has a low bioavailability and with ur hefty tolerance to Oxy ur quickly gonna find ur self consuming crazy high doses of Morphine and especially if its "extended release"! The high from Morphine is different to Oxycodone theres no initial energy u get from Oxycodone but DONT under-estimate Morphine its still a relatively strong opiate. Morphine has more of a body high and it tends to give a stronger "nod" compared to Oxy. If they were my Morphine caps and assuming they are caps that uve got I'd crush the ER beads inside the caps and snort it as Nasal BA is higher than oral but if ur gonna do this start small!
If ya really want bioavailability there is the plugging method, it can be a pain in the ass though. Nothing against the nasal route.