• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Morphine bioavailability?

cottonxcandy

Bluelighter
I have some 15 mg instant release morphine (morphine sulfate). Will I get higher eating them or snorting them?

Last edited:
Go with oral. Snorting pills isnt very healthy and with all those binders it's just not worth the hastle. Youll find opinions all over the place, but I would advise oral.

Go with oral. Snorting pills isnt very healthy and with all those binders it's just not worth the hastle. Youll find opinions all over the place, but I would advise oral.
Thanks for the quick reply. I know snorting oxy wastes some compared to eating it and if you snort xanax you're getting pretty much 0% of it.

Plug them if you are so inclined. Otherwise eating works fine. If you do you can try chewing and holding under the tongue.

maybe this helps

Oral 30% | Insufflated 15-20% | Rectal 30% NOTE: Chitosan (A linear polysaccharide that helps absorb drugs better) increases the insufflated bioavailabilty to around 60%. Ratio used was 1.3 grams : 6.7 grams (Morphine:Chitosan) Use with caution.

Onset10-30 minutes
Duration4-6 hours
After-effects1-12 hours
Oral_IR
Onset40-80 minutes
Duration4-10 hours
After-effects1-12 hours
Oral_ER
Onset10-30 minutes
Duration4-5 hours
After-effects1-12 hours
Insufflated
Onset10-30 minutes
Duration3-4 hours
After-effects1-12 hours
Plugged
Onset0-1 minutes
Duration2-4 hours
After-effects1-12 hours
IV/IM

or this

Insufflation has even a lower BA than oral. Don't snort. Plug them if you want to maximise absorption.
Chitosan, an easy to get supplement, is said to increase morphine bioavailability when snorted but in the study I've seen they were using a different morphine salt. Not the sulphate commonly found in pills. Not sure that makes the difference. There are threads on here about chitosan and morphine if you're interested.

Last edited:
Rectal administration is going to get you the most bang for your buck in nearly all categories. All you need is to crush your pills, mix a tablet with a few Ml's of water to form a solution. When your solution is homogenous, use an oral syringe to administer.

“””””Coffeeshroom

Bluelighter​

maybe this helps

Oral 30% | Insufflated 15-20% | Rectal 30% NOTE: Chitosan (A linear polysaccharide that helps absorb drugs better) increases the insufflated bioavailabilty to around 60%. Ratio used was 1.3 grams : 6.7 grams (Morphine:Chitosan) Use with caution.

Oral_IR
Onset10-30 minutes
Duration4-6 hours
After-effects1-12 hours
Oral_ER
Onset40-80 minutes
Duration4-10 hours
After-effects1-12 hours
Insufflated
Onset10-30 minutes
Duration4-5 hours
After-effects1-12 hours
Plugged
Onset10-30 minutes
Duration3-4 hours
After-effects1-12 hours
IV/IM
Onset0-1 minutes
Duration2-4 hours
After-effects1-12 hours
“”””””””””””"

This is probably the best response you can get but from personal experience, I used to have availability to a lot of the 15 mg morphine dark blue dream jawns & tried every route of administration and here’s

MY list of Morphine Bioavailability (this is from personal experience)

Oral~10-15% wasting them eating them if you have ANY type of tolerance.

insufflated~25-40% I believe sniffing them is truly hit or miss sometimes you’ll feel it sometimes you’ll just get itchy..?

Rectal~60-75% this is my recommendation, it doesn’t require you to shoot anything with a needle on it, no track marks etc & it’s quick coming on and lasts quite awhile.
Definitely the way to go, especially if they are the 15s that gel up when water touches them in the mix.

IV~ 99% Now this way is the way to the most reliable and best feeling of euphoria you can get from morphine. There’s a rush in the beginning that will make your skin go blotchy from the histamine reaction in your body but everything will feel out of this world. BUT.. if you take the unnecessary risk to start shooting it because you run into some.., expect to fall in love with it and risk the possibility of catching a habit with not just the opiate but with the needle as well.

Please don’t shoot up, down the road in life you kinda realize it’s just not worth it anymore.. but if you decide too I’m here for harm reduction and can help in any way & that goes for anyone. I’m here to help people and share my experiences

So what do I gotta do to shoot up some morphine? I am very curious. Need help / advice.

So what do I gotta do to shoot up some morphine? I am very curious. Need help / advice.
Get some micron filters but it's risky all the same (it's the only semi acceptable way to shoot up pills but we still don't recommend it on here) or get morphine ampoules, which are made for injection.
The ampoules are the best option and far safer.

Get some micron filters but it's risky all the same (it's the only semi acceptable way to shoot up pills but we still don't recommend it on here) or get morphine ampoules, which are made for injection.
The ampoules are the best option and far safer.
Thanks. I will look up the ampoules.

Morphine has poor bioavailability when taken orally, moreso than most other opioids. Snorting it will give you more bang for your buck, but refuse the duration. Rectal administration will be by far the best, fast onset, similar duration to oral, and close to 100% bioavailability (ie, it will get you over 2 times as high as eating it from the same amount, also a good bit more than snorting it). Also plugging is entirely safe, whereas shooting pills is highly unsafe.

Hi Guys. I’m new here ... I was doing an online search regarding Zoromorph & it took me here.
Happy days !!
So my vendor was out of DHC’s, so I got some Zoromorph Caps 10mgs ... My tolerance is SO high for Dihydrocodiene ( like they barely work on me ) ... But if I come off then, I’d still get really bad WD’s ... I’m planning to go to GP & get out on Subs, I’ve been an addict now for 15 years ... But it’s spiralled since I learned how to use Bitcoin ( bad move ) .
Anyways, (sorry bout the rabbit hole) 🙈 ... Like I said , vendor ran out of DHC’s so I got Zoromorph 10mgs ... Does anybody know the equivalent of Zoromorph to dhc ??
I want an instant ( Ish ) hit & these are sustained release 🤦🏻‍♀️ ... Like my DHC’s ... So I was planning to crush em up like I do with DHC’s & take orally ... But I’m seeing loads of posts about boofing them & wondering if anybody has any advice . I think they’ll probably gel up is added to water ... But not sure. ANY advice would b appreciated . Cheers !!!

Hi Guys. I’m new here ... I was doing an online search regarding Zoromorph & it took me here.
Happy days !!
So my vendor was out of DHC’s, so I got some Zoromorph Caps 10mgs ... My tolerance is SO high for Dihydrocodiene ( like they barely work on me ) ... But if I come off then, I’d still get really bad WD’s ... I’m planning to go to GP & get out on Subs, I’ve been an addict now for 15 years ... But it’s spiralled since I learned how to use Bitcoin ( bad move ) .
Anyways, (sorry bout the rabbit hole) 🙈 ... Like I said , vendor ran out of DHC’s so I got Zoromorph 10mgs ... Does anybody know the equivalent of Zoromorph to dhc ??
I want an instant ( Ish ) hit & these are sustained release 🤦🏻‍♀️ ... Like my DHC’s ... So I was planning to crush em up like I do with DHC’s & take orally ... But I’m seeing loads of posts about boofing them & wondering if anybody has any advice . I think they’ll probably gel up is added to water ... But not sure. ANY advice would b appreciated . Cheers !!!
Zomorph are pretty crap being oral morphine and slow release on top of that and that's why they're cheaper than dhc and other stuff on black markets.
I usually just empty the capsules directly in my mouth and chew on the beads if I want to destroy the slow release mechanism. You taste the bitterness but it's not that bad.
You can try crushing the beads and then put them into some water. If they gel up just drink the stuff. I personally found the beads just float so I don't think they dissolve in water at all. That wouldn't make boofing possible unfortunately.
On black markets the best stuff to upgrade from dhc is oxycodone and the oxy sold in the UK black markets is all crushable and abusable. I've tried like 4 brands now and all were easily crushed. We don't get the new abuse-proof ones here. It's more expensive but it's substantially more powerful than dhc so you don't need a lot to get high.

Last edited:
I hadn't checked this in quite awhile. I ended up snorting them because my opiate tolerance is so damn high. Morphine is unfortunately one of the most disappointing opiates, in my opinion, for getting high. (obv. Tramadol, Codeine, and Vicodin suck too imo) If I ever destroy my ankle again and get more morphine I'll put it in my ass next time lmao.