• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids morphine bioavailability + other hezman withdrawal issues

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I've taken fifteen mg rectally and it feels like thirty mg orally I don't like it rectally tho cos of consriparin issues only tried it out and helps me better.
Does baking sod or peptclax increase bioavsbility I read it can get up to forty percent and I don't think that's to bad
Seeing as bupe is thirty and no one complains about that. I would take equal amount of.morphine to street heroin if it was pure. Id take the gear
In the day the twelve hour ain't workk g out for me so
Splitting it in to two five hour doses.
And keeping my night the one intact.
I

I use to plug mscontin in the mornk g and it would last longer than 12hours
I have zomorph and they seem to not last as long but I feel them working more
I use to plug two sixty mg doses I looked like a zombie
Or it might of been the olanzapine I was on made me feel brain dsad

There's something called "chitosan" that increases intranasal bioavailability 30-40%. With chitosan, intranasal bioavailability is 60-100% more than morphine taken orally. So I'm guessing that chitosan may increase the rectal bioavailability considerably if combined with the morphine solution that you prepere. I'm going to attach a study on effects of chitosan on intranasal bioavailability. If you find chitosan (they sell it online in Turkey but I don't know about the UK or USA), you could try it nasally bevause you say that you don't like the rectal route or try rectally to see if it works that way as well. I haven't tried it yet so I'm just using these studies as a base.

Attachments

• Morhhine Chitosan.pdf
    212 KB · Views: 2
Incan get chitodsn capsules cheap but ther not powder would swallowing one work or do I have to snort it

If you read the study, they don't mention chitosan regarding the oral route, they just talk about morphine and chitosan consumed together nasally. I think that in addition to nasal, it should be effective rectally as well. In both of these routes, veins which are close to the skin surface so I don't see why it wouldn't be effective for both nasal and rectal route. I didn't try chitosan and morphine combination neither nasally nor rectally so I don't know if it causes any burning sensation but I don't think so because they would mention it.