• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine baking soda sublingual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Hi plugging is not something I want or is reliable enough say I crush my instants dissolve in small.amihnr water add baking soda and drop under tongue and hold would this increase the bioavsbility as I read sublingual is 22.
And would using antacid lansopraKle and bicarbonate. And what's in peptac get morphine to forty percent need better pain relief of lower doses like I don't feel normal till had atlwast 80mg morphine at moment and that needs to go down

I find that holding just a half of an MS Contin pill under my tongue makes me fall asleep.
I can take a whole pill chewed up and it does not have the same nodding out effects that holding it under the tongue does.
I have also found that holding it under the tongue reduces my pain quickly.

This might be because it sort of makes my MS Contin more of an instant release.
Where you are already using the instant release, I am not sure if it would have the same effect.
Let us know and good luck.

We really are not supposed to be a resource for helping people get higher on their drugs. We are here to keep people safe. It sounds like you are not in any danger and are simply wondering how to get higher than you normally do off of your normal dose. Nothing personal, but this is not an HR topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.