• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Morphine and ODSMT dose

slaywrldd

Greenlighter
I was wondering what a good dose of morphine instant release would be orally for my first time, I know boofing is better but for my first time doing it I wanna just pop them and see how I like em. For reference I can tolerate 20-30mg of oxy w out a tolerance. and also on one occasion have done 30mg hydro w no tolerance and def could’ve done more. I currently don’t have a tolerance to any opiate except doing kratom every few days at 5-7g

Also have some ODSMT if anyone a good oral starter dose for that as well

First I'd recommend testing your ODSMT and your morphine pills for fentanyl. Unless you got the morphine direct from the pharmacy yourself, don't trust it.

If you can tolerate 30mg of oxy then start with 30mg of morphine and adjust it as needed. Morphine is a lot different than the semi synthetics like oxy and hydro, so it may seem underwhelming depending on how you react to it, for me morphine is far inferior to hydro or oxy.

I don't know ODSMT doses but I'm sure their are morphine equivalency charts you can find and adjust based on your 30mg morphine dose.