• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine and Methampetamine

Michael_25

Bluelighter
Interested in trying a "speedball" with this combination. Have any Bluelighters tried it? What's it like? I take it that I'll have to use less than using one substance alone. How much do I reduce my dose by, for both drugs?

How much Meth and Morphine do you usually IV separately?

That will not feel anything like a speedball IMO. Coke and opiate of choice (really supposed to be heroin) = speedball. I find that mixing meth and opiates just cancels out the effects of each other. Areal speedball is called that because of the rush, the coke and H hit you like a freight train rush of all rushed you just can not even imagine. Then you are left with just a heroin high and no comedown.

All that being said, this shit is insanely addictive and can be a very fine line between a good rush and death. Please exercise extreme caution, meth and opiates just do not mix IMO. So not really worth the risk if you ask me. Just my 2 cents.

edit: oh shit you are in Gainesville, is there meth in Gainesville now?? WTF. lol

75/100 fair enough, so if it was me I would halve those doses and see what that was like. Then next time increase the dose if need be. Always make this session your first mix of the day so you know what it feels like with fresh (for the day) receptors. I've never done this combo myself but have some experience with the traditional speedball coke/dope.

Well if your careful and know what your doing enjoy it but dont do it to often it can be very hard on ya other then that be cool and relax