• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Morphine and Methadone equivalency

CobakuSamsara

Bluelighter
Hello folks, for a few I thought Wellbutrin XL was totally dulling my trip, but last time I had 480mg IR Oral Morphine and tripped balls, peaking for about 6 hours. But now I have some questions, let's start. Today I was prescribed Methadone and I never tried it before. I've been reading a lot about it and I'm totally aware of the risks, the question is what's the perfect Methadone first dosage for someone with 460mg IR Oral Morphine tolerance, I say 460 'cause I puked a lot the day after. And another question, with something around 460mg IR Oral Morphine tolerance what would be a safe dosage to IV? PS: I'm already used to shoot pills and I do use micron filter, alcohol swabs and everything else.

Methadone varies a significant amount from person-to-person. Depending on your physical makeup, Methadone is 4-8 times as potent as morphine.

I'm 154 pounds and 5' 7" feet tall. Opioids usually don't hit me easily since the first time I had 200mg Tramadol, long time ago.

Should I work with the 8? The problem is that I only get 200mg per month and don't wanna waste. I usually take my opioids weekly, or each 2 weeks and tolerance doesn't change that much.

Last edited: