• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine 5mg & Alcohol

itsyaboi

Greenlighter
So I just got my hands on 5mg of morphine , it?s my first time with any kind of pill, curious what would be the best way to have a good time with this, was thinking about taking with water or with alcohol but yet snorting , someone help me out (btw first post) cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome to Bluelight. I would advise against taking morphine with alcohol since they are both central nervous system depressants. If it's your first time using any sort of pill then you can take it orally, no need to snort it or use swim. (I edited that part- just say me)

I'm sorry OP, but do you have literally 5mg of Morphine or do you have a supply of 5mg Morphine tablets? This is fairly important. At any rate, for someone who is totally naive to Opioids, I absolutely cannot condone any concurrent use of Alcohol. As others have said, the best way to enhance this experience would be to take it with an antihistamine like Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) or any of the sedating antihistamines. Do a Google search if you're interested.

Anyway, let us know about the Morphine dosage, as this entire thread is predicated upon it.

IMO weed would arguably be the safest and best way to enhance the high. Weed and morphine produces a wicked body high.

Last edited:
My shit just got erased. Goddamn. I don't blame God though. Jewish God would never hurt me or do me wrong. I've of his chosen people after all.

What we were implying, in short, is that combining some of these other drugs, with a fairly safe profile of effects, might give OP a more enjoyable experience.

OP, you have let me down. You were supposed to tell me about your supply of Morphine. Now I'm going to be wondering if you're dead all weekend.

The weekend is over and I'm still wondering about the state of your life. ^I appreciate your respect for my religion. Unfortunately, these forums are more un-Koser than the Seleucid Greeks :(

Why arent they kosher? theres alot of great people who care about each other and help with harm reduction and addiction support on here

Last edited: