• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine 4 hours after amphetamines, safe? No tollerance.

Beings

Bluelighter
Just wondering if taking a bit of morphine 4 hours into taking adderall/dextroamp is safe. Generally I would take G 4 hours into amph and go dancing. This is usually a blast, but would like to reduce my tolerance of G, so taking a break.

i,e. 35MG of dextroamp -- 4 hours later --> 15-20mg of morphine ?

I have zero tolerance for morphine. I am fully aware if addiction potential, we are talking once in a while. I tried Oxy years ago, was ok but not my type of drug to get addicted to.
If it doesnt sedate me too much is it ok to dance on it? or is it bad for your heart?

I would not advise mixing them at all. Some people enjoy it, but in my opinion amphetamine, or stimulants of any kind, ruin the opiate high. You also run the risk of getting incredibly nauseous, as morphine has a tendency to do.

Just wait it out and enjoy the morphine when youre sober. Its definitely not going to make you wanna dance, as the morphine will most likely sedated the amphetamine high

It's not dangerous unless you accidentally overdose on morphine because the amphetamine is overpowering the effects you'd get at a normal dose. This is why speedballs are so dangerous. Not because the drugs directly interact like opiates and alcohol, but because the way they counteract each other encourages the user to keep taking higher doses.

However, for this same reason I agree with the others saying it's a bad idea. You will want to stay within a safe dose for the morphine and amphetamine will ruin the fun from it.

Wait until the amphetamine has completely worn off then take the morphine.

It's not dangerous at all really in the doses you provided, hell i went a period a few months back where I was snorting meth almost everyday and popping a morphine 100mg with it, glad those days are over tho to much drama lol

IMO its a waste of opiates because there generally abused for the nod and the amphetamine is going to prevent the nod from opiates, also it can likely be dangerous considering this is a type of speedballing.