• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine 30 mg with NO tolerance

dbynes

Greenlighter
I have two 30 mg morphine pills. I googled the pill and found that its Morphine Sulfate Extended Release 30 mg (purple/lavander pills that say MS 30)..I smoke cannabis on a pretty regular basis and thats it so I have no tolerance for something like this. I've never done any pill so I figured I would just try it. I don't like the idea of snorting anything..wondering if I take one orally if I can expect a high. Also I dont wanna over do it, should I only take half at once? I only weigh 120 if that matters. Thanks in advance to every one who offers advice.

morphine has a pretty low oral BA (somewhere around 20% i believe), so that might be good for someone with no opiate tolerance like yuourself but on the same hand it might turn out to be some what underwhelming for you. and snorting isn't much better, it just makes it come on slightly faster.

how do you feel about plugging a pill? rectal Ba is about double that of oral - if you wanna go down that route best way to go about it is dissolve the pill in water then suck it up into an oral syringe and insert about 2 inches up the butt. intra-rectal morphine is the best route of administration for morphine aside from IV.

i'm not entiurley sure how much you should take - but i think one pill would be safe for you.

im not sure about doing it that way since ive never done a pill for recreational use. if i take them orally do you think i should take both at the same time? not sure if it would help but i also planned on smoking weed when i take them. i like the 'hazy' high i get from strong weed, i figured combining these would intensify it.

I just read from someone that they crushed the pill up and mix it in with their weed but they didnt post again to say how it was.. would something like this be worth trying?

considering you've never taken a pill before and never taken an opiate before i couldn't suggest that you double drop.
opiate overdoses can be very dangerous and even though you'd probably be okay with 60mgs of morphine its just not worth the risk.

i'd say just take one and see how that goes, you can always add more but you can't take it back.
take one, see how you feel (give it like an hour or so) and if you want, take the other.
rememebr that these pills are extended release so they'll come on slowly - you can defeat the time constraints by crushing up the pill and putting it into a rizla and swallowing that (its known as bombing) - that should make the pills instant release aka more fun.
but yeah smoke some weed with it if you want.

thanks for the advice.. i also have some 7.5 mg vicodin i got about a month ago for an extracted tooth but i only used a few. is it safe to take one of those with the morphine?

thanks for the advice.. i also have some 7.5 mg vicodin i got about a month ago for an extracted tooth but i only used a few. is it safe to take one of those with the morphine?

vicodin is an opioid and morphine is an opiate, so essentially there's no difference between doubel dosing those two morphine pills and taking one vic and one morph. i would find out what you safe dose is and then maybe take it with the other morhine pill another time. but if you really want to take more than one for your first time at least have a sitter with you incase something goes wrong.

:)

Use them separate. With no tolerance one or two vics will be more than enough especially 2. I would think you would feel the Morphine orally too even if you don't nod

Took 1 of the Morphine 30 mg about half an hour ago. If I don't feel anything within the hour I'll take the other one. Thanks to both of you for the advice.

did you crush the pill up? if not it will come on quite slow

did you crush the pill up? if not it will come on quite slow
damn i checked this a minute too late.. i took a 7.5 vicodin RIGHT before i checked back so i didnt crush either of them. if i end up taking the other 30 mg pill ill crush it up put it in whatever i drink.

Last edited:
if i crush it how much faster is the onset? if it hits you harder i'll probably split the 30 mg morphine and take them a while apart. or will it be ok do take the whole crushed pill at once?

Crushed makes it release near immediately, but you can never beat the time release completely

Crushed makes it release near immediately, but you can never beat the time release completely
yeah im not really feeling much from both of the pills so i think ill wait a couple hours and crush them, put them in some pepsi or something.