• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine 200mg E659/200 Green

Vertical

Greenlighter
I am trying to find out if I need to heat these green monsters(Morphine200mg) up or not. I've always heated and it worked fine but I seen a post saying never heat any pill. Steps I use. Put water in spoon-Boil-Drop Pill-Boil-Draw-shoot. I have looked for this answer in alot of topics but i can not find it only for other type of Morphine.

Also if anyone knows how to shoot Opana the 20mg ER Green Stop Signs, or any of the stop signs pls add that also.

I'm not familiar with these pills but here's my .02

Use a filter for your shots--not a cotton, but a real filter (whell filter etc...)

The reason ppl say not to heat pills is b/c opiates dissolve in water w/out heat so adding heat only let's binders from the pill that don't get you high become dissolved as well. BUT if the only way to break down these particular pills to get at the opiate is with heat, then ya gotta do what ya gotta do. But since that's the case, then you probably shouldn't be shooting these pills at all--heat or no heat. The safest shot will just have the opiate in it, adding heat means you'll be injecting binders/fillers that can harm you also, if you must use IV then definately use a high quality filter and don't keep the flame on for longer than minimally necessary to break down the pill.

Sorry can't be more helpful, goodluck, be safe, enjoy

Don't heat your shots right before filtering. Oh wait did I just tell this to you in another thread? Cross posting is really not helpful as it makes people answer you more than once. Bumping your thread is also against the rules.

Really guy? They were talking about what i needed to know in that thread at the time I posted. This thread was made yesterday. Your not gonna tell me I cant talk about the same thing in a different thread when there are people discussing the matter I need to know.

True. But then you'll have multiple conversations covering the same topic with all the material in duplicate.

I am trying to find out if I need to heat these green monsters(Morphine200mg) up or not. I've always heated and it worked fine but I seen a post saying never heat any pill. Steps I use. Put water in spoon-Boil-Drop Pill-Boil-Draw-shoot. I have looked for this answer in alot of topics but i can not find it only for other type of Morphine.

Well, I just "winged" the process and had wonderful results. Here's what I did: I tried scraping any "coating" that might be present, but quickly assessed that there was none. So I put the pill into a "brand-new" "cooker", (bottle-cap), and found tool to crush it with and then did so; into a very fine powder. I added to this powder 4.5cc cool water, then I stirred it until was mixed thoroughly. Then, using a lighter, I heated it to boiling -and let it continue to boil for approximately 15 - 20 seconds. At this time the surface of this mixture looks like solid rubber, but don't worry! All you have to do push the "rubber" off to one side and underneath you find a fair amount of clear liquid, draw that up into a syringe, and enjoy! 8o
Also, FYI: the "rubber" will turn back into goo, and the clear liquid will get more viscous, as they cool; so you might need to reapply some heat to complete the process.

Easy efficient extractionI haven't used anything but my methadone maintenance, and prescribed benzos. Not bad for a government sponsored drug addict. Ive sense put down the needle ten years ago. Well I've seen the Morphine Sulfate Continuous Extended release Salt. SWIM recently and performed the extraction on other MS cont' 200 mgs olive colored oval E659 for somones friend to Iv and it hasnt changed, and works with other branfs and drugs. Ill make it quick do it this way fitst then adapt it after you understand how it works
1 Deep soup spoon bend the handle down to sit level and flat note the deepest spot while spoon siting flat
1 30cc rig with a light gauge needle or three 10cc rigs.
Dont use distilled H2O.
An emergecy candle or simaler fixed heating source until you can do it a with both hands.
1/2 to 1 MS contin olive colored oval E659/200 big pills. Easily crushed in folded paper ready to dump
A paper clip bent like a (1) as stirer
Cotton filter the best is the steryl gauze like from a bandaid or any piece you could roll into a corn kernel sized filter.

Boil 31-32cc of H20 in the spoon with lighter and water boiling vigorously. Hold the spoon over the candle to maintain boil use other hand to dump powder into the boil and stir it just enough to disolve quickly while still heating put cotton/gauze filter in the middle over the deepest spot and carefully remove spoon H2O pill mixture from the heat. Decant the extract through your filter slow enough to remove H2O Morphine Sulfate Mixture (H20/MSO) if using multiple small syringes try to refresh or maintain heat. It should draw up as a hot green liquid that dosnt change viscosity when cooled the spoon should have a small amount of half dry pill residue maybe 8% of the pills dry weight
The resulting liquid is dark teal and aqua when more dilluted Aqueous Green Morphine -S04 Extract (AGME). It burns when injected quickly which some people like, but its more like pins and needles all over. I've studied chemistry sense ten years ago and have yet to know a harmful NonMorphine-SO4 constituent in the pill that's extracted into the AGME. I stayed medicated with alot of AGME In my veins 5 times a day 600mg , and my I've had no problems come back on me regarding the extract. I read the inactive ingredients and swim is convinced they are polysachrides food grade starch binders, and pre pressing anti caking agents, preservatives, and stablelizers all of which are non harmful (or swim thinks so)compared to street herion. Now swim has learned to acetylate the morphine into diacetylmorphine. I have the acetic anhydride and solvents, but no morphine niether do i desire the habit of those types of opioids ever again. I did try Washing the paracetamol out of 30mg Codeines that have been washed over and over with ice cold water using Pyridine from a novel methode of decarboxylating Niacin over a pourus Copper Chromite bed. Wash with lye water rinse with water then wash with acetone. Make into hydrohalo-ide salt of morphine Warning Once the unfiltered H20/MSO cools bellow 200°F it turns to plastic-starch- gel and is more difficult and dirty to extract if you end up needing it.