• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine 15mg ir

Justalittle

Greenlighter
Curious how 15mg morphine sulfite compares to other opiates. Specifically vicoden 10/325 and tramadol 50mg. If Sue can take an occasional vicoden or tramadol and get just a little feel good energy would she get a similar feeling from the morphine? Normally she would break or crush pill and take orally.

Thanks just trying to learn the ropes... I've seen that conversion chart but I wasnt sure what morphine OP meant. I took one morphine 53 733
Google said its 15mg ir honestly my pain is gone but it's kinda making me happily drowsy. The 10mg vicoden eliminated pain but also gave me a little buzz/boost... Not a euphoric high but a pick me up... Like a cup of coffee plus a smile I could do housework errands etc... Lol think if I take these again I'll wait until my work is done and I can sit and enjoy the buzz or take a nap...
Time for an energy drink or my housework is not getting done... ☕☕☕☕

You are pretty correct in your descriptions of the medications. Honestly, leave that Tramadol alone. That's junk IMO. The Morphine is more subtle due to low bioavailability. Try to use the medicine as needed. Tolerance seems to be gained to the fun effects of all opiates. Also check out the search engine. Welcome.

Curious why you feel that way about Tramadol? I feel like it usually works very similar to the vicoden eases pains and just a slight energy boost. I teach exercise classes so being tired is almost as bad as being in pain... I can't give my all either way.., also tramadol is usually easiest and cheapest to get my hands on

It works, but can be dangerous. Plenty of people have had seizures from it. Definately bottom of my list.

good to know I don't take too often and never more than 2 50mg pills in the same day. I def won't increase dose knowing that!!

If u took 15 mg of morphine only 5 mg would be absorbed orally and with tramidol id say 100 mg equals 10mg (roughly)

good to know I don't take too often and never more than 2 50mg pills in the same day. I def won't increase dose knowing that!!
Hate to triple post but i just saw that this idiot was speaking out of his ass. U wont have a seizire unless you take more than 400mgs even at 300 mg there is virtually no seizure risk unless mixed with other drugs