• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine 100mg slow release capsules dosage and time

kidintheriot

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

Looking for a little bit of advice, I recently aquired some 100mg morphine capsules. I have some experience in opiates and used to take codeine reguarly.... not so much these days. I imagine i still have a little tolerance.

Well yesterday I split a capsule and took around 80mg a 5pm, really nice buzz and no side effects at all just a clean opiate high. I slept around 11pm and up for work at 5am. I could still feel the high lingering in the background through out the morning and luckily as i couldnt wait to have another dose I got away from work around half 10am. Walked through the door and had a full 100mg capsule. Same as the night before great clean buzz, about half an hour ago 6pm I took around 80mg from another capsule. I didnt however realise the capsules were slow release and I am now wondering if I am getting a bit close to a dangerous dosage? I am on my own and would prefer not to ask a friend (i can though) to check on me.

I may be worrying for nothing, i can obviously type well and feel good but I am concerned its all going to hit me at once, or will the past doses be already metabolized by now? Anybody have experience with slow release morphine?

I find that morphine lingers a little the next morning/day for me too. I'm sure at this point you're already past this. How did it go? Hopefully well!