• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

morning time rolls

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
has anyone ever done this? are there any differences since you just woke up? Ive never done it early in the day. i know when i tend to smoke in the morning i get extra blasted

Wouldnt change MDMA's effect. When you smoke early in the am, it seems stronger because you havent smoked for 7+ hours or so. Its a given. Not sure why you would waste mdma in a boring morning environment like that anyway. Save it for something special.

when i don't smoke in seven hours throughout the day and then smoke at night i don't get as stoned.

your whole wakefulness/sleep cycle is heavily tied to 5HT signaling responding to time of day/light of day. MDMA works primarily on 5HT sooooo, its not as stupid of a question as you think.

some people find other things to be as special as you might find a bunch of screaming 20 year olds on bath salts in a sweaty field listening to horrible music.

has anyone ever done this? are there any differences since you just woke up? Ive never done it early in the day. i know when i tend to smoke in the morning i get extra blasted

6apb in the morning before a hike was bliss.

Tried MD in the morning and it went very wrong. Felt very ill and it was years before I could face it again. For a long time after even the smell made me feel sick.
I had been abusing it hard for a long time though. It's possible that morning dose was just the final straw, the time of day may not have been a factor.

Probably six years back I rolled in the morning and went on a nature hike with the gf, twas a wonderful day if I remember correctly

not to say i havn't had a great time in such environments! but a peaceful day alone in nature aint that bad either!
I hear ya my man. As have I. But being an older raver, as I think you are now by following some of your post; proper music special occasions become fewer and further between. I can appreciate the change of scenery as well.

i have done it and it was worth it for me. it depends on the person. i roll with variety which means i roll at different times with different atmospheres and different mindsets for differents types of experiences. sometimes i like to roll in a peaceful calm enviroment for therapeutic session and sometimes to get super turnt up euphoric off the chain crazy with my friends. i have a handful of different rolling styles for my different wants and needs.

It's beautiful and magical at a home with friends and/or with nature.. A bit WEIRD if in public places.

Potentially hit you harder in the morning, same as toking does, as you're body has nothing else to metabolize.

although i will roll any time of the day i do believe effects are optimum at night just like with tripping as well.

I have done this before at Bay to Breakers. Pop at about 6am and drink through the day. It is fun but come about 2pm be prepared to feel like absolute dogshit.

It's always a nice thought to roll in a pretty morning and go a good walk with friends in nature,but,you'll need more of this in the long run of the day :p or as above poster said prepare to be dead at night along with your friends!

Your body regenerates dopamine & other neutrotransmitters during sleep and uses them up during the day.
The ratio of dopamine & serotonin stores in your brain at the start of the day is different from the ratio at the end of the day.

I imagine in the morning it would be more speedy and euphoric, and at night it would be more lovey-dovey. Probably not a "night and day" difference, though (except in this case it technically is, ha ha.)

It's just a coincidence or I don't know but;
I went to a summer festival and dropped 1 pill midday rolled like 2.5h and felt asleep under the sun. I woke up 2-3h later and popped 1 again after a small meal with tons of water, this time I f**kin rolled harder and I wasn't exhausted from the first pill.

I actually like to roll midday under the sun, it's like you're on vacation everything is perfect etc.
Swimming for 2-3mins is also feels so goooood.
Damn, I gave enough break to mdma I missed it.