Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Morning Glory questions

Soul Garden

Bluelighter
Morning Glory questions Edited: Experience Report/More Questions

Will Dasani Purified water destroy LSA? It doesn't say distilled but it doesn't have chlorine and the other chemicals that kill LSA. Many people say Burpee brand is the best. I have 12 grams of American Seed brand heavenly blue morning glories. Are these still effective? How close to a tab of acid is 12 grams of morning glory seeds?

Last edited:
Just boil the water. It takes no time at all.

LSA really isn't like acid, and in my experience the potency of MG varies so much you can't necessarily say "this weight gives you these effects." 12 grams should be a really heavy trip based on erowid's dosage, but I've taken very high doses of HBWR and morning glory and had enjoyable but light trips. Maybe my sources are bad?

Regardless, to be safe I'd start low. Maybe 4 grams, the vasoconstriction can be pretty rough on these. Are you going to do an extraction or just eat them? If it's the latter expect major stomach discomfort.

In all honewtty, mornig glory seeds are a drug that I have in fact never noticed dosage variation.

Here's why: the amount of LSA vs surface density/weight/size vs. dose vs. effects is too small to logically change experince plataue levels based on buying a set bulk, and or 7 flower packs vs. six.

Imo ymmv.

Very successful extraction. I ended up throwing up 30 mins after digestion though. I feel very sedated, which to me feels absolutely horrible. I don't like feeling weak and helpless, not wanting to move. Even when I lay down it feels really weird as if I'm still not getting rest. No vasoconstriction. My walls are breathing very slightly. I see faint shadowy hallucinations and light hallucinations including more vivid, brighter light. When I lay down and close my eyes I get all kinds of weird auditory hallucinations. They sound like synthesizer noises with a psychedelic touch. Very unique noises I have never heard before. The closed eye visuals are very faint and have a plasma glowy look to them like DXM visuals. My thinking process has changed some. Cleared thinking and weird vivid thoughts. I really hate that I threw up though. Was 30 minutes enough time for it to absorb? This is 3 1/2 hours after digestion as I type this. Is this just the beginning? This is my second cold water extraction. I hear the trips last up to 14 hours. Definitely wouldn't call it a trip though. Just a mellow feeling with slight hallucinations. If I would've held in the LSA and not regurgitated it, how would this feel now? I'm very disappointed in myself. How can I get rid of that horrible, weak and helpless sedation feeling. Why is morning glory making my hands tremble so much? I did start to get CEV's 20 minutes after drinking. That tells me I did a very good extraction. I hate that I threw it up. Then again, I'm glad that I did because of the, once again, weak and helpless sedation feeling. It feels like the diphenhydramine kind of sedation. Horrible and very very weird. Yet, not nearly as bothersome. Can I turn morning glory into a more stimulated psychedelic? I don't want to mellow out. I want an energetic trip that makes me create. The whole purpose of me tripping is not to get high, but to create and take a journey.

You can't make LSA into something it's not, and it's known for being sedating, unfortunately. The weakness you're feeling could be light vasoconstriction. In my experience vomitting does shorten and reduce the trip.

The synthesizer noises sound amazing, I want to experience that! I've had some amazing OEVs and CEVs, but only light auditory effects from LSA. Low whispers and light flanging mostly.

I'll admit, I kinda over exaggerated with the sedative feelings I don't like, but I seriously just don't like feeling that way. I must've done a DAMN good job with the extraction. The closed eye visuals made me questions whether or not my eyes were open. That was 20 minutes after digestion. I might as well tell you guys how I did it.
Do this in a low-heat and low-light environment. This is very simple and VERY effective. I used a little over 400 seeds.
1. Put seeds in a small bowl of water with a couple drops of dish soap.
2. Move the seeds around to try to get off most of the chemical coating. Do this for maybe 30 seconds-1minute
3. Dry them with paper towels.
4. Grind them in a blender or coffee grinder until they are like a fine powder.
5. Put the powder straight into the cup without a filter. (The filter always break open for me so I go ahead and put it in the cup.)
6. Add COLD water such as Zephyrllys, Spring water, bottled water in general that has been purified, distilled water, etc...
7. Stir it for about 30 seconds and place in refridgerator with the lights turned off. Let it sit in there for 2-6 hours, stirring for 30 seconds every 15 minutes.
8. Once done, drink in a low-heat and low-light envrionment.
If you used as much seeds as I did, you should start feeling sedated around 15 minutes in. I never filter the mush. It usually stays around the bottom so it never get in my mouth. Plus, I believe letting it sit in the water as you drink may let you get a LITTLE bit more of LSA. I'm not sure though. Will definitely be doing this with peppermint that is growing in my yard. I'd like to test the LSH theory.

I just took 10 grams of Burpee Morning Glory seeds without realizing I should wash them and realized cheddar and sour cream Ruffles taste identical coming up as they do going down