View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Morning glory (most consumed )

Staytrippy420

Greenlighter
Alright so I just bought 6000 seeds and want to take them all using apple sauce so I was wondering if I'm kinda over doing it a little bit I'm like 174 pounds and I'm 6 foot even and have much experience for lsa but the vasoconstriction is what's kinda worrying me any advice would be nice and if your a dick about things it dosnt phase me because I'm outstanding

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm super interested in lsa, I have done them a few times but my tolerance always ruined things
For me
I even took 30 baby woodrose seeds and nothing happened
Due too a huge tolerance
I plan on going for lsa agian with zero tolerance this time
What's the furthest they have taken you
Or explain the diff of them and lsd ?
Or any lysergic ?
Thanks

6000 could kill you probably. If the seeds are averaging about 0.001% LSA, that's 6mg of LSA. Mentally... woozah, I can't imagine it would be good... think 6mg of LSD

Physically the amount of sedation would be crazy. The muscle relaxation would be completely overwhelming and you would have zero options for aborting the trip.

Why would you even want to take that much?

Because my ultimate goal is to become a shaman and I'm going try to unlock my mind as much as possible before taking my journey and I've done 2000 seeds before and it was a nice trip but I feel like I may have overlooked some aspects of the trip so I'm going to up my dosage a bit to try to better understand the substance but I do thank you for your worry and concern but I should be fine as I'm on three hits of acid rn

Just don't take drugs. I agree with the other poster, you are clearly a troll. If you aren't, just stop taking drugs till you learn about responsible use and research.

Because my ultimate goal is to become a shaman and I'm going try to unlock my mind as much as possible before taking my journey and I've done 2000 seeds before and it was a nice trip but I feel like I may have overlooked some aspects of the trip so I'm going to up my dosage a bit to try to better understand the substance but I do thank you for your worry and concern but I should be fine as I'm on three hits of acid rn

oh, brother.8)

I tried LSA for the first time about a week ago and I just did not enjoy the trip. I took about 250 seeds and the sedation completely fucks up the high for me. There was a bit of euphoria but the body load was so much that I could only think of going to sleep. I tried to enjoy the high as long as possible but I just couldn't take it anymore so I went to sleep. I felt no nausea after consuming the seeds but everything I ate the next day made me puke. Please don't don't do 6000 seeds, you'll regret it...

6000 is a pretty stiff dose. Most Ive done was around 1000 which was pretty friggin intense, to put it mildly.

Okay if you are serious your making a mistake to put it simply.

The vasoconstriction alone would be terrible.

I highly reccomend that you don't do 6000 seeds first of all, second of all if you want to do lsa then try Hawaiian baby wood rose seeds. I recently ate 30 the other day with no tolerance, since it was my first time. Although I had done about 400 mcg's of lsd roughly around 2 weeks before, but after I ate the seeds I got really tired and fell asleep and had an extremely vivid and strange dream. I then woke up and stood up cause I had to pee and instantly had to throw up so I ran to the toilet and threw up for about 3-5 minutes. I am interested in becoming a master phychonaut so throwing up didn't really bother me because I just felt like a shaman purging and honestly after that throw up session I felt like a million bucks.

That's when I really started to notice my surroundings, things looked like they were lightly swirling in my peripherals and everything had a beautiful glowing effect, I felt so light like I just sipped a little bit of lean (which I personally don't reccomend because I'm not a fan of opiates) I then wobbled back to my air mattress and felt like I was light as a feather just looking around my room and having a very insightful thoughts until I passed out about 10 minutes later.

Wow, I just ended up completely switching topics but yeah don't eat 6000 seeds, that's just preposterous, since there is a high possibly of hospitalization or death at that point. Although it sounds like your just trolling so I think I'm just gonna give up.

But just so people are informed the typical morning glory doses are.

Light:50-100
Common:100-250
Strong:250-400
Heavy:400+

Hbwr seed doses are.

Light:3-6
Common:5-8
Strong:7-12
Heavy:12+
And yes I know I went over double the heavy dose, I handle psychedelics better than most people

Don't eat 6000 seeds, you could end up in the hospital, go insane, or maybe even die. That would be the equivalent to like 50 tabs of acid at once.

Last edited: