• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Morning Glory Heavenly Blues sherry wine LSA/LSH extraction attempt trip report

Chloralhydro

Bluelighter
Hello there my friends, I'm about to consume the liquid sherry containing, hopefully, a decent dose of LSH. I will be typing up a trip report in response to this post below so it will kind of be like it's live!

It's worth noting that I have taken about .75 of an OPMS black kratom extract capsule. I usually take one and a half of them a day so it's more to keep me from WD. Also, I did a decent amount of tianeptine last night, though I have no exact dosage. Wasn't hungover or anything this morning though.

It's been about ten minutes since I took the MG extract sherry. I took a shower immediately afterward and felt fine but definitely no effects that couldn't otherwise be written off as placedbo/ generally good mood. I'm starting to feel a creeping euphoria rising in my face and knees right now though.

Last edited:
(for now on I will keep editing this comment with updates rather than keep editing the original post! Also, just wanted to mention that I am relatively well-versed with psychadelics. I've taken LSD at least 100 times, as well as DMT, ketamine, MDA, MDMA probably over 50 times each. However, I haven't tripped in over 1.5 years)

about 25 minutes in
- definitely feeling a very noticeable intoxication. At first I couldn't really distinguish whether or not it was from the 3 oz. of sherry I had to consume which held the LSA/LSH.
- Noticing color enhancement and music enhancement and just really enjoyed a cigarette, which again could be the alcohol.
- I've put another 4 grams of Heavenly Blue MG seeds in sherry and will probably go ahead and repeat the same process that I did with the 8 grams I've already consumed, minus the addition of 1 fl. oz. of lemon juice.

One hour in
- The hues of colors seem to be changing a little.
- I'm somewhat sedated but in a strangely subtle lysergic fashion.
- Might go ahead and take the other 4 gram of seeds extract however part of me wants to wait because I know it's silly to make any decision to redose at just one hour in. For some reason I was thinking the sherry extract would hit more immediately but after doing some scrolling around on the web, it appear this certainly isn't the case(duh)

1.5 hours in
- I took the other 4 gram seed sherry extract. coincidentally, I'm definitely starting to feel quite good now lol. This heightened sense of euphoria has also been accompanied by a surge of energy, in a very pleasant way.
- the euphoria/body load right now reminds me a lot of MDA (sassafras as it's sometimes referred) It's very pleasant and I'm finding it increasingly difficult not to smile!
- Music is still sounding really great. My pupils are still somewhat normal, though certainly not pinpoint. I really feel like I am now on the comeup, though we'll see what happens. Probably gonna put on a movie or Planet Earth now. Will report back soon.

Well my friends, about 2.5 hours in
- I definitely feel like maybe I didn't get that big of a dose? Maybe I mainly extracted LSA as well as they were store bought seeds(yet still untreated and seemed relatively fresh)
- There is certainly an element of time dilation. I keep oscillating between thinking maybe it was placebo and then back to definitely feeling intoxicated in a lysergic type of way. I've definitely noticed that if I start watching a video(skateboarding for example) I get really into it and kinda sober up, but as soon as I pause the video or music, I feel quite high again. hmmm, strange.
- The being said, I'm definitely not "tripping" per sey and SO FAR, I would say I failed in my attempt to extract/form LSH, but we will see what happens as it's still somewhat early into the experience, for some reason it just feels like it's been way longer than it actually has.

Okay...... To conclude, I feel like I definitely am under the influence of SOMETHING, whether it's LSA or LSH, I can't say. What I can say is that it's just past a microdose. I'd compare it to about 60 ug of LSD. I have that weird electricity euphoria and I get a nice chill whenever I stretch plus the usual things like color enhancement, a little introspection, and music/ nicotine, taste, etc. enhancement. So mainly the thing is I didn't use enough seeds...
That being said, I have had a nice night and still am. Weed would definitely be very nice right now, though I'm personally trying to abstain. I think now I'll probably take some kratom extract and just curl up in bed and get all cozy.

If/when I try this method again, I will probably increase the amount of seeds I use to 14 grams. After all, it's better to have an underwhelming experience than an overwhelming one, usually anyways.

Be safe my bluelight friends! God bless

Last edited:
Chloralhydro said:
(for now on I will keep editing this comment with updates rather than keep editing the original post! Also, just wanted to mention that I am relatively well-versed with psychadelics. I've taken LSD at least 100 times, as well as DMT, ketamine, MDA, MDMA probably over 50 times each. However, I haven't tripped in over 1.5 years)

about 25 minutes in
- definitely feeling a very noticeable intoxication. At first I couldn't really distinguish whether or not it was from the 3 oz. of sherry I had to consume which held the LSA/LSH.
- Noticing color enhancement and music enhancement and just really enjoyed a cigarette, which again could be the alcohol.
- I've put another 4 grams of Heavenly Blue MG seeds in sherry and will probably go ahead and repeat the same process that I did with the 8 grams I've already consumed, minus the addition of 1 fl. oz. of lemon juice.

One hour in
- The hues of colors seem to be changing a little.
- I'm somewhat sedated but in a strangely subtle lysergic fashion.
- Might go ahead and take the other 4 gram of seeds extract however part of me wants to wait because I know it's silly to make any decision to redose at just one hour in. For some reason I was thinking the sherry extract would hit more immediately but after doing some scrolling around on the web, it appear this certainly isn't the case(duh)

1.5 hours in
- I took the other 4 gram seed sherry extract. coincidentally, I'm definitely starting to feel quite good now lol. This heightened sense of euphoria has also been accompanied by a surge of energy, in a very pleasant way.
- the euphoria/body load right now reminds me a lot of MDA (sassafras as it's sometimes referred) It's very pleasant and I'm finding it increasingly difficult not to smile!
- Music is still sounding really great. My pupils are still somewhat normal, though certainly not pinpoint. I really feel like I am now on the comeup, though we'll see what happens. Probably gonna put on a movie or Planet Earth now. Will report back soon.

Well my friends, about 2.5 hours in
- I definitely feel like maybe I didn't get that big of a dose? Maybe I mainly extracted LSA as well as they were store bought seeds(yet still untreated and seemed relatively fresh)
- There is certainly an element of time dilation. I keep oscillating between thinking maybe it was placebo and then back to definitely feeling intoxicated in a lysergic type of way. I've definitely noticed that if I start watching a video(skateboarding for example) I get really into it and kinda sober up, but as soon as I pause the video or music, I feel quite high again. hmmm, strange.
- The being said, I'm definitely not "tripping" per sey and SO FAR, I would say I failed in my attempt to extract/form LSH, but we will see what happens as it's still somewhat early into the experience, for some reason it just feels like it's been way longer than it actually has.

Okay...... To conclude, I feel like I definitely am under the influence of SOMETHING, whether it's LSA or LSH, I can't say. What I can say is that it's just past a microdose. I'd compare it to about 60 ug of LSD. I have that weird electricity euphoria and I get a nice chill whenever I stretch plus the usual things like color enhancement, a little introspection, and music/ nicotine, taste, etc. enhancement. So mainly the thing is I didn't use enough seeds...
That being said, I have had a nice night and still am. Weed would definitely be very nice right now, though I'm personally trying to abstain. I think now I'll probably take some kratom extract and just curl up in bed and get all cozy.

If/when I try this method again, I will probably increase the amount of seeds I use to 14 grams. After all, it's better to have an underwhelming experience than an overwhelming one, usually anyways.

Be safe my bluelight friends! God bless

Read your whole report, thanks Chloralhydro, keep up the great work, love your screen name. G_chem and I used to talk MG seeds years ago here. PsychedelicSummer has been following these talks for a long time as well.

Keep in mind there are around 32 to 36 seeds per gram, average 34 seeds per gram, you used 4 grams to begin = around 136 seeds.

My preferred dose is 25 to 30 grams of seeds, which is around 850 to 1000 seeds. A pound (452 grams) of fresh seeds is dirt cheap direct from grower I know. I also always take it with at least 200mg of pure tetrahydroharmine I make at home, "stimulating psychedelic amplifier". THH is mildly stimulating since it blocks serotonin like LSD, shrooms, mescaline. Never have I ever experienced any cramping or vasoconstriction with MG seeds even at the 30g level, as the ergometrine (which causes cramping) is extremely low in MG seeds compared to HBWR (very high). Any theoretical cramping by the LSH is counteracted by the penniclavine in the seeds, which is a 5-ht1a agonist (over 80% of brain 5-ht) which is inhibitory to the agonizing effects of the LSH, just like LSD which has strong 5-ht1a inhibitory action compared with it's other agonizing action at the other 20% of brain 5-ht. Same with the MG seeds.

Since you compared 4 grams to around 60ug of LSD, you should find the 28 grams I use to around 7 x 60ug of LSD or 420ug of LSD. 28 grams is a phenomenal experience combined with pure THH or tetrahydroharmine.

Some sherry wine MG LSH + penniclavine combo trip reports here, see post #2 for 25 MG trip reports from the archives: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27850299/fpart/1/vc/1

A week later I take HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27978052

I prefer the fabled "mescaline + LSD combo", and this mescaline + LSH/penniclavine combo is way beyond that.

Tonight this Friday I am taking a fresh tea made from 500g of bridgesii pieces the 1st hour, then 1 hour later taking 200mg of pure tetrahydroharmine + 28gram sherry wine morning glory seed extract.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning glory seed tincture allows me to trip much harder on just a very low dose of brigesii cactus, so 1st I take around a 500g fresh pieces (de-cored) bridgesii tea (like 375mg mescaline), boil 45 minutes, strain everything thru a strainer, filter thru a cotton ball in a funnel or optional: let boiled down tea sit in fridge overnight in a tall 1/2 pint jar, (I boil down to 5oz so each 1oz = 100g of cactus pieces) and decant and only drink what is above the teeny tiny 1/8" green mud layer at the very bottom for zero nausea.

1 hour later take 200mg of pure tetrahydroharmine along with 25 gram morning glory tincture. THH is not a RIMA or MAOI but a "psychedelic serotonin reuptake inhibitor". She is a female teaching spirit found in Caapi, potent psychedelic amplifier, not necessary to add at all, but I prefer to, she shares many similarities with mescaline, more on this on post https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/on...mes-better-than-dmt-salts-masks-taste.925141/ where I include 12 reasons she is special and unique. The natives say she is not only the teaching spirit of Caapi but she teaches one about other psychedelic plants of the jungle when she is combined with them, and brings out their essence as well.

Only take in this order: cactus 1st, then 1 hour later take the 200mg of THH + MG tincture, this way the mild maoi's in the cactus whether it be bridgesii, san pedro, peruvianus will not amplify or clash with the psychedelic SRI (serotonin reuptake inhibitor) which is tetrahydroharmine. However, you can always take THH or tetrahydroharmine + MG tincture at the exact same time no matter what.

This gives me a very long super strong trip. This is like the fabled around 375mg mescaline + 5 x LSD hit combo but way better, as the LSH + penniclavine in the MG tincture is zero nausea, zero anxiety or thought confusion like with LSD so you can take larger doses, zero cramping or vasoconstriction, compared to LSD, this is not only anxiety free but more natural feeling, more visual, more aesthetic, heavy tracers, way more music enhancing than man-made LSD. Very, very euphoric. Music is out of this world. For hours I've seen entire walls of open-eyed visuals everywhere in front of me with this combo, and glimpses of fractals in mid-air....also, the active vibrating energy fields in flux that surround everything is just incredible to watch. Extremely colorful, divine shimmering glowing to everything, deep head space, closed eye geometrics and visions, profound spiritual insights.

* This is a rough estimate using the particular potent bridgesii I use, but each 100g fresh de-cored pieces contains around 75mg of mescaline, so 500g = 375mg mescaline, 600g = 450mg mescaline, 800g = 600mg mescaline.

* Always test your tetrahydroharmine by dipping a cue tip in vinegar, then taking up a bit of the THH with the wet cue tip and rubbing it on a paper plate under a blacklight, if the streak glows pale blue, you have pure tetrahydroharmine, any green or yellow glow in it means you have un-pure THH which is contamainated with harmaline, always test THH if you get it from China, there have been reports of it glowing green instead of light blue, meaning the harmaline conversion was not carried out to completion. Keep in mind harmine glows pale blue too.

The last thing you want is to combine "contaminated THH which has harmaline in it" with the morning glory seed tincture, traces of harmaline + mg tincture is not a good combo, however pure THH + mg tincture is miraculous.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pic1 : 10.7.2022 Here is pic of 28 gram (950 seeds) cold sherry wine morning glory 3oz tincture, after it filtered thru the "fine wire coffee filter", I then let the 1/2 pint jar of liquid sit in fridge for around 4 hours, notice the 1/4" layer of mud that forms on the bottom....easy instructions on post #1: Zero nausea morning glory LSH tincture based on 2022 LSH study, natural LSD - The Psychedelic Experience - Shroomery Message Board

pic 2: 10.7.2022....simply decant and drink ONLY the liquid above the mud for a ZERO NAUSEA LSH + penniclavine combo psychedelic experience, love more than LSD.

First I am taking my 500g fresh bridgesii cactus tea, then 1 hour later I take 200mg of pure tetrahydrohamine or THH along with the 28 gram (950 seed) cold sherry wine LSH + penniclavine tincture for an incredibly strong experience like the fabled "mescaline + LSD trip" but even better, completely natural.

10.JPG 11.JPG

Last edited: