Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Morning glory and sleeping?

rhinestonezebra

Greenlighter
I am taking 300 morning glories tonight
if i fall asleep, will I wake up when the trip kicks in?
will post report :D

Usually this is the case with psychedelics. You can mentally make yourself wake up in one hour or whenever you would like. Just make your brain understand what it has to do and it will do it.

The trip was great!

I loved how when it first kicked in i could tell right away. it was a sudden change instead of gradual. the first thing i noticed was that my blanket on the floor was beginning to look more and more like a dragon head which i became afraid of. i started to fear a bad trip but i just wrapped myself in the blanket and thought good thoughts! i watched how I met your mother and really genuinely enjoyed it. i started to feel like i had enough energy to stay awake comfortably and i could stay in the same place (usually with cid i can feel im tired and i feel as though i cant stay still and im uncomfortable which takes over the whole trip. lsa made me feel pleasurably sedated! it was glorius, at one point i just stared at the ceiling and felt as though my whole body was orgasming, and i was content

the end :)

Glad you had such a positive experience! Actually doesn't sound like a half bad idea, nap through the comeup and nausea and get straight to the good part.