• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morning after pill and substances

Tigerbone21

Greenlighter
Hey!
So today morning a little accident happened, I took the Morning After pill (Escapelle-levonogestrel). What drugs are interacting and could block the effect of escapelle? (I'm mostly interested in its effect with MDMA (Ecstasy), cannabis and speed.)
Thank you so much for your help!

Hey, provided your speed is tested and not adulterated or cut in any way, most novel amphetamines and cannabis both if again clean should provide no known adverse reaction as far as I'm aware however these are not usually ever pure and clean, and as for MDMA again it should be alright. If possible just wait a week before jumping back into anything, if you absolutely cannot wait, in general these substances in particular should be mostly benign to the affects of the pill, but this cannot be assured. Best of luck!

I’ve taken it a couple times in my past & around that time I was smoking weed 24/7 as well as opiates & benzos. I didn’t have any interactions. I’ve never taken it with MDMA or speed, but 1 out of the 2 times I’ve taken it I was up all night the night before drinking & doing coke.
The day after I took it both times I felt some slight cramping (& honestly just laid in bed all day smoking weed) it also changes up your period cycle for the month.
Hope any of that helps 💜