• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morhine meant for iv oral instead, is it safe?

thabdox

Greenlighter
Hello Bluelight im quite new here just registered so i hope this is posted the right place :)

A buddy of mine and i have discussed if it is safe to use clinical Morphine meant for IV orally instead?
I have searched around a bit both here on the side and on the internet but cant really find anything.

If it is safe what dose would you recommend?
Neither of us is experienced with opioids, i've tried oxy's but that's about it.

Best regards
TB

It's safe. Usually water soluble compounds prepped for IV are dissolved in saline. As for dosage I'm not sure exactly but a quick Google will give you an idea. Sites like psychonautwiki commonly have done information.

It is perfectly safe to ingest morphine prepped for IV. The only issue you might have is that IV morphine is usually dosed much lower then the oral pills because IV morphine is 3-5x more powerful than oral. That being said pretend the dose you are taking is in pill form because it's the same drug, calculate your dose as if you were taking a pill with (X)mg's is what i'm trying to say.

One plus though is no time release.... I'd recommend plugging it. More efficient. That'll get you good.