• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

More Perth Pills

double confirmation on the white/beige hammers & white/beige Yonnex (i think it's the logo for yonnex squash racquets, not sure)
hammers: bout the same dimensions as windmills, bevelled edge on stamp side, no score, strong black test (bout same as windmills, wholoe solution went very very black)
Yonnex: two triangles with 2 circles above them. Same dimensions & colour as the hammers, very very slight dome on both sides, no score. Didn't test these but from all reports they are exactly the same pill, just a different stamp
These are apparently in limited numbers, so good luck, catch em if u can
smile.gif
)
------------------
Addicted to the Atmosphere........

I heard the word that some pink domes are coming in this weekend.. Dont know anything about them except that they are imported and not local..
Anybody have any information on them yet??
------------------
So if you feel it by your speakers get near it, made for those who wanna hear it, the .. Starkiller!

Sounds as tho they're from the same ppl as the windmills. Often these thingys take a little time to filter down.
If say 30 000 came in, they've got to go to guys that buy very large amounts, then to guys that buy large amounts, then to guys that buy medium amounts, then to your average punter. (all amounts are relative to the size of my bunghole)
So hopefully they'll filter down in large numbers before MoS and the atMoSphere there shall be swoit!
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

Well those domes sound interesting after the eastern states exp with the pink ladies. Hopefully similar/same people.
I am confused with these hammers/yonnex.
Goosh: are u saying they are the SAME pill. i.e: most likely the same substance etc.
Bit unusual to have two "identical" pills but different stamp.
And entropope, r u talking about large numbers for the hammers/yonnex or the domes.
Oh and for DXM faq i implore u to check William Whites FAQ. Follow the DXM link on the lycaeum.org page.
It is the best FAQ for ANY drug i have EVER seen. (sorry the link wouldnt work from here??)
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 20 October 2000).]

Hey Perthians
Got hold of 4 bloody beige stars...testing clear and heard from a number of ppl they arent too crash hot, so my advice- stay clear!
Feelin depressed...hoping i can score sumthin with some worth b4 ministry....
frown.gif

Oh well
Maybe it will rain lollies tomorrow.

i think this sets a new record for going to two pages, im gonna start a new thread, lets keep on topic this time
smile.gif

------------------
later
sean
"reality is for people who can't handle drugs"