• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

more emotional

jolan

Bluelighter
I wonder if some kind and patient person can please help! I read about mdma sometimes making people feel 'more emotional' - I think this relates to the amount of time feeling 'more emotional' than we would in a few hours without mdma. I also think it means being 'more emotional' and having emotional warmth with people around us at the time. But do you feel we could be just as deeply emotional in certain eg: proud/excited/sad/hurt situations in life without mdma. I really would value your opinion on this. Thank you so very, very much for taking the time to answer. :rolleyes:

Someone has to be on something for a long time before they lose touch with their baseline, in my opinion. each person should be able to answer that for themselves.

Yes I definitely think you can experience all the emotions that are experience with MDMA in life without having to use an entactogen

This happens especially when you accomplish goals that have many setbacks and you go through it with the difficulty anyway whatever it takes to get what you want it could be a physical it could be maybe a particular financial goal or getting in the real estate or starting a business whatever it is that you want it's going to take a lot of difficulty however when you make progress and get there these natural chemicals reward centers of the brain and such are released

I believe that the drugs we use do wear off on us slowly and change our homeostasis over time.

Alcohol users seem a bit more social even in their sobriety. MDMA users a bit friendlier. Cocaine users are aggressive and egotistical even when they haven’t snorted a line.

Of course nowhere to the extent of the high itself, but we choose these drugs for a reason. It’s because we enjoy that state of mind and I believe we try to embody that state subconsciously even when not under the influence.

I love rolling and tripping. People often say I’m an emotional guy. I’m someone that likes to really feel life. I see the MDMA state as an ideal and strive to bring that into my every day life. It’s important to me to be understanding, thoughtful, and empathetic to those around me.

-GC