• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mordern psychological warfare and defense in the context of psychedelic music and arts festivals and their corresponding workshops and culture

Personally I think the people should source their own drugs. They should take them on their own will as they often do at music festivals (but next year take a sample of TS' water near the stage). Second off, id say the line between brainwash and a medicine for cognitive dissonance is whether cold hard verifiable fact with internet access provided is presented or hyperbole and lies (at workshops).

I know facts can be fishy in 2020. I'm a communist.. do i think you OUGHT to be? I wish but not ought. I'm talking much simpler things.... I mean exposing someone to the idea they deserve higher education is a lot easier than letting them know their favorite politician has been taking bribes from private insurance companies for AEONS(some hyperbole for you). What about teaching some unbiased undisputed history lessons for those interested. Not that such data is easy to come by.

@chaosbydesign i do think maybe you came on too strong... while i was tripping and all or maybe you really think the spirits that I channel were a government employer and you could get a transfer. But anyway ill delete that other post after our call tomorrow and help myself with damage control. But can we discuss this? I think my ideas have been further refined and clarified. Love you comrade. Our shared goal IS still unity and always was I just dk if you know who the proudboys are, where QAnon comes from, or the certain types of people you were colluding with wanting the VERY opposite of unity. Sorry for wanting to bash the cops after So died and I got raped. So probably wasn't innocent. I was. I regret pushing violent rhetoric and I hope its always been clear I never intended to encourage any of that in any context of psychedelic events. A good riot where you don't target local businesses (which i actively prevented while also trying to hand out water bottles it was quite the struggle for one man) and only graffiti courthouses with truth (or better yet a massive strike or occupation the more peaceful the better) has its place and im glad we are finally legimitely discussing systematic oppression. Arent you?

The more people that forgive you the better for a junkie..

You might be able to make shape in society if drugs were legal..

See this kid is all wacked on Speed but I know that.. so I can take the precautions necessarily with interacting with him..

You authorize your own reality as honestly as possible..

If your not hurting anyone.. then being intoxicated in public is ok/legal.

yeah people have to be very careful about the set and setting of tripping while music festivals can be fun you can came across very bad people who can put a tripper through the roller-coaster to hell if they know the mind acts under psychedelics. This applies to tripping with anybody somebody can really fuck with your head on psychedelics.

I don't go to much music festivals anyway in this country they are so fucking lame compared to europe and australia