• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Moon rock question with pictures please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyGufano

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, I'm very new to the site so please tell me if anything on my post is against the rules.

SWIM has acquired a large sum of "moon rocks" and would like to know what everyone thinks of them by the pictures I provide. To SWIM, it appears to look very sassafras, licorice/root beer smell, and thinks its Ethylone.

They have been tested by all 3 test kits (mecke, reagent, EZ). Test results came back positive for MDMA for all tests. SWIM is still very skeptical as to what he has due to the fact SWIM has never seen anything like it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, would also like to note SWIM knows friends who have tried this exact product and all came back with reviews of simply amazing, no come down, and all reported to be some very clean stuff.

PICTURE ONE (flash on)

oh5njn.jpg

http://tinypic.com/r/oh5njn/8

PICTURE TWO (flash off)

np1940.jpg

http://tinypic.com/r/np1940/8

PICTURE THREE (computer paper, no flash)

i3wdb8.jpg

http://tinypic.com/r/i3wdb8/8

***PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YA'LL THINK***

***DONT HESITATE SPEAK YOUR MIND***

we do not use swim on bluelight - it's stupid and it doesn't protect you from anything.

nobody here can tell you anything useful about what is in the picture. at best, it's an academic exercise. at worst, it's potentially dangerous.

alasdair

That looks absolutely disgusting. You'd think someone who would take the time to make that much MDMA would at least clean it up a little after the synthesis.

^seconded, but if the test kit says it's mdma then that's what it is at least partly. It's probably an ugly color because they didn't wash it properly after they made it so that means you obviously have some impurities. There are ways to wash it yourself but I'll let somebody who knows more about chemistry tell you how. I've seen some funky looking mdma but this definitely takes the cake for the nastiest.

Looks like cartel shit. Yeah the cartels started producing mdma now seeing how the demands are high for it. Mexico sends us the ugliest weed and now the ugliest md. I dont know this for a fact but ive been reading about.

I've seen 83% pure MDMA look exactly like that. Don't worry about it if say.

we do not use swim on bluelight - it's stupid and it doesn't protect you from anything.

nobody here can tell you anything useful about what is in the picture. at best, it's an academic exercise. at worst, it's potentially dangerous.

alasdair

It could be a lot of things IMO. Definitely it does not look good.

Good luck trying to sell that to anybody Lol

(I'm going to assume you plan on dealing as that's a large sum of product)

ive seen mdma in all kinds of colors, crystals and powder so i'm not really sure what makes it be certain colors but it looks legit and if it tests good and people are giving good reviews then its probably tight, i dont know if its moon rocks though, i thought moon rocks were the clear crystals/ with purple hues, and was suppossed to be shard and sas, but idk could just be an ambiguous term for crystal molly nowadays

If the tests came back positive for MDMA, then that is some terrible lab work. I doubt that's for personal use so good luck trying to get rid of that.

this thread was from 2014... im sure the mdma is all gone now?

Status
Not open for further replies.