• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Montreal teacher arrested for possessing 55 liters of date rape drug

that's like ten thousand rapes!

Well, at least we can all sleep more soundly in the knowledge that the heroes of Montreal are dutifully rounding up these scumbag perverts and giving them the trip up to the max-security penitentiary that they rightly deserve.

once you are hooked on ghb a liter goes in no time so it could have been for personal use too

a *liter*?? holy shit...iirc like 5-10ml of that shit seemed strong as hell.

Re how would someone look, well the ppl i've seen take it would look like they mixed alcohol with benzo's (and a stimulant lol), stuff produced extremely strong effects (and was fun as hell, kinda wish it were more popular...cheap, safe<relatively, of course>, short duration of action, did i mention it was lotsa fun?? ;P )

ghb is probably my favorite gaba drug. others just make me intoxicated and tired, no real euphoria.

Yup. Happened to me. I was in my G phase and basically carried a bottle with me wherever I went. Long story short a girl I had met at a club wanted some and wiped. When she woke up she thought she had been raped and told the bouncers. A swarm of cops came in as I luckily managed to escape and flea the scene. Don't ever give G to unexperienced, drunk, light weight females would be my advice, no matter how willing they seem.