• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants monthly blood drawing as a drug test, I have a simple question

Status
Not open for further replies.

nacnud

Greenlighter
Hey guys, new to the site but have used it for answering for my own questions. But SWIM gets a prescription to adderall each month, in the past SWIM has been caught taking a little more then prescribed and also, a history with Meth too. Now SWIM knows that if youre a hardcore meth head it will prolly take longer then the 3 days SWIMS heard about. SWIMS doctors appointment is the 31 of this month and Ive been smoking a lot id say close to a month. NowSWIMS real skinny and has a fast metabolism so just wondering when SWIM should totally stop if hes going to be clean enough for them not to take him off of the adderall which is important to him and helps. SWIM isnt going to continue after this blood is drawn this time, just wants to keep his prescriptions in tact. SWIM is guessing a lot of water maybe niacin and a good amount of time before the appointment, but seeing as typical is 3 days then its out of the system but SWIM wants to just make sure.

Trying the posts in the right way,with what ive seen such as SWIM and all that. So correct me if Im wrong.

Thanks

We don't allow drug testing questions and using the acronym SWIM provides no legal protection.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.