• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Monkey water vs gunpowder?

Ashleighann

Greenlighter
What are the pros and cons to each? Danger variance? High length, etc. Not sure which way would be best, and i know shooting is most effective but trying to avoid that.

Hi Ashleighann. You may get more responses if you reveal what the drug is as opposed to slang terms because we are an international site and your lingo may not be recognized by everyone here. Welcome to Bluelight! :)

I'm seconding everthing that has been said by T. here. It's definitely not conducive to receiving the most/best answers to your question, that is, using Slang. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Monkey Water and Gunpowder are slang terms referencing different preparations of Black Tar Heroin prepared for use by a route of administration other than injection. Monkey Water being a solution of Heroin and Water and Gunpowder being an attempt at turning the Opium Latex into a dry powder than can be insufflated. For our purposes, this means we are talking about the same drug than.

There are no practical differences between the two. It's going to be largely based upon the effectiveness of your administration how potent the effects will be. Also, I believe your question is too general to get the answers you're looking for. We don't generally like the type of thread like "Heroin, tell me everything there is to know". It's not that we don't want to, but it's pretty time consuming stuff man. Could you maybe be a little bit more specific?