• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Monkey dust?

Trust me, Monkey Dust is street a-PVP.

I can't go into it but I Promise you this is the case.

I thought so called 'monkey dust' was post ban MDPHP? With a-PVP being 'Flakka' and MDPV being known as 'Bath salts'.

Who knows? I've never had the 'pleasure' of any of them, but MDPV sounds like it would press my buttons.

Edit: Actually, I did order a small amount of a-PVP alongside my regular 3-fpm once, but it kind of got lost in the mix so I was unable to assess its effects...

a-PVP was trialled but duration was too long and too unpredictable. That's why the medical version is pyrovalerone. That p-Me provides the body with a sacrificial moiety i.e. it makes the drug stronger AND provides a simple metabolic pathway.

I smelled like sulfur, and the smell went into my bed and comforter, now 2 months later it's almost gone, but I got money to have a gram tomorrow, I knew right away after one hit, this shit is addictive man, craving it now, I cracked whole nights but thiswhit goes for like 12 hours one big hit, but I know what will happen after an hour of incredible highs, you don't know what the fuck to do with yourself man, watch TV? Naa, too busy in my head; sleep? Boring; make music? I tried it, made some crazy punk hardcore shit. Eating? Boring, no just say know packjam, like that crackhead of a lady Nancy once said in the 80's. Btw Nancy is a big dope-dealer, under her husband's administration, containers of crack hit the ghetto's man. Just say no? Yeah I rather bought a super yacht too with your money, or 3 Mercedes limo's, corrupt bitch

Last edited: