• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Monkey dust?

Just seen a news report about monkey dust - some jakey fucker who used to be a plumber saying he is now on monkey dust "a synthetic cathinone MDPHP"

I have never come across this personally but, as a user of Staffs D&A services I have been aware of it for about 7 years via self reports from other service users sharing their experiences in group settings. I was under the impression it was quite localised to the Stokies and those of a similar geography but for a while I was like..., "what????? monkey dust? are you for real". They were...

Being the slowcoach I am it took a while to realise that its explosion among street folk (particularly drinkers) followed the 2016 PSA enactment. Its essentially dirt cheap, heavily adulterated substituted amphetamines of varying type, such as a-PVP and similar products. No wonder they are able to step on it like fuck, some of those brews were maximum schiz.

Just seen a news report about monkey dust - some jakey fucker who used to be a plumber saying he is now on monkey dust "a synthetic cathinone MDPHP"
What a coincidence, when I was using A-PVP with my friends we actually started calling it Ape-Vape. Don't know what it is about pyrovalerones that go well with primates, but they do

a-PVP is Clean "Monkey Dust"

I'd never buy a-PVP off the street, I have smoked loads of it, imho it is just dirty MDPV.
It's like Coca-Cola being held upto Pepsi.

I bought 2 x a gram, and the flash is crayyyzy, but then 1 hout later, the paranoia starts to kick in, and then you have to ride this shit for 12 hours, so one time I threw away 3/4 of a gram, 2nd time, I threw away 1/2 gram, took some seroquel, without it, I would have gone mad, it's too wild, I chased it, silver foil, and no don't do it, because it fucks up your kidneys. When you need a machine to wash your kidneys, I am sure you will regret it. Crack, okay, lasts for 2 hours, but this crazy shit lasts for 12 hours, and you start to smell after one day, and your heart beats like 180 naa, I can't do it, I went on till 5:30 am, after all these benzo's and seroquel I still could not think straight, was mad at everything and everybody, no keep your kidneys instead of this shit

Last edited:
I have never come across this personally but, as a user of Staffs D&A services I have been aware of it for about 7 years via self reports from other service users sharing their experiences in group settings. I was under the impression it was quite localised to the Stokies and those of a similar geography but for a while I was like..., "what????? monkey dust? are you for real". They were...

Being the slowcoach I am it took a while to realise that its explosion among street folk (particularly drinkers) followed the 2016 PSA enactment. Its essentially dirt cheap, heavily adulterated substituted amphetamines of varying type, such as a-PVP and similar products. No wonder they are able to step on it like fuck, some of those brews were maximum schiz.
yes nice name MDPHP, I know I can take a bunch of crack, but this, crazy shit, no I threw it away, because 1 gram is like 50 hits, for 16 euro? Don't do it, I will never forget that flash, but, I want my kidneys healthy man, not this shit. If you do it, you live for one year, then kidney failure, gone, bye, nice trip I had, I took seroquel, about 200mg diazepam, 12 - 8.5% beers, and still I was mad a as a mf, I needed a beef with all my friends, I lost one, all for this crazy flash? No not worth it. Even talking about it can make you crave it, naah, I took one gram total, and I started to smell funny, and forgot to eat, sleep, no energy, it took a week to get normal again

Last edited:
I bought 2 x a gram, and the flash is crayyyzy, but then 1 hout later, the paranoia starts to kick in, and then you have to ride this shit for 12 hours, so one time I threw away 3/4 of a gram, 2nd time, I threw away 1/2 gram, took some seroquel, without it, I would have gone mad, it's too wild, I chased it, silver foil, and no don't do it, because it fucks up your kidneys.
One session where I smoked 1.5 grams of 99.8% Pure a-PVP Hcl it came out of me so badly my mates Kitten would get high from the sweat coming out of me.
Yopu know the piss colour too after smoking it, your piss looks like mud & stinks.

One session where I smoked 1.5 grams of 99.8% Pure a-PVP Hcl it came out of me so badly my mates Kitten would get high from the sweat coming out of me.
Yopu know the piss colour too after smoking it, your piss looks like mud & stinks.
I started to smell bad, can not get that sulfur smell out of my sheets, imagine that

I started to smell funny, and forgot to eat, sleep, no energy, it took a week to get normal again
lololol <3 <3 <3
I did 9 days of NO SLEEP & went mad, it took me best part of a week to come back down.
I got locked up in a Secure Mental health Unit but it didn't help some dealers were trying to shoot me for saying something to one of them which was quite bad when I was high on that shit.

I hated MDPV.

1-(4-methylphenyl)-2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)pentan-1-one (Pyrovalerone) was the medical one and the best,
1-(4-methylphenyl)-2-phenyl-2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)ethan-1-one (Pyrophenidone) is legal analogue with same duration but more potent.

Both last for 4 hours.

Ah flakka, did it last 12 hours. No 5, but these smells, I started to smell like sulfur, even now my brand new duvet still smells like the shit. It's too large too machine wash, either I let it in the rain a couple odays or have to buy a new one

Last edited:
a-PVP is Clean "Monkey Dust"

I'd never buy a-PVP off the street, I have smoked loads of it, imho it is just dirty MDPV.
It's like Coca-Cola being held upto Pepsi.
No, it's worse than flakka, flakka trip is 5/6 hours, this bitch goes on for 12 hrs with a heart rate of 180

Last edited:
I think the smell is the DMSO use as solvent.

Why pyophenidone isn'r HUGE is beyond me - it's pyrovalerone on steroids but only lasts for 4 hours. Simple, safe, legal.