• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Money owed after getting clean

I think it would be one thing if the op got fronted one time and the dope was bunk, but the fact is she continued taking it for what a month?

At the very most, all you should do is give this guy half. I think you should give him a cap in his ass, but whatever.

I guess I'm the minority viewer in that answer.

BRTky.jpg

Justify however you want to but you still owe the guy money. Then again fronting heroin addicts is never a good idea so maybe he should chalk it up to the game.

Justify however you want to but you still owe the guy money. Then again fronting heroin addicts is never a good idea so maybe he should chalk it up to the game.

i agree fronting heroin addicts is never a good idea but when your the only one with dope in the town your there god and they wont do anything to fuck up ur relationship with them

hahah you owe that dude money!! you just broke so u commin up with lame ass excuses..u think if you hold a pharmacist at gun point and get caught that little "dopesick" excuse ganna fly to the D.A? or get clipped for it down the road then say u clean now as your defense and go home. haha that might b a little bit much but still makes my point.. trust me im in no way making being dopesick sound like some bs ive detoxed in worse places you could have a nightmare about but it is wat it is pay up <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
So your friend gave you drugs, which happened to be sub-par, you USED said drugs and now you don't feel the need to pay him back because you are clean? You are a slimy little POS.

∆ this thread is like 3 years old. OP was likely knifed for not paying his drug debt. Just because he got clean doesn't mean ppl didn't srill want revenge

Forget everything else the dude tried to rip u off u ain't gotta feel shit you made the right play once you handed him the money.. Money you could have spent on some real dope I don't really see what your moral dilema is to be honest I'm not meaning to be rude but if you apologize to someone for not letting them rip you off that equals sucka even if it's family when it comes to drugs addictions their really is no room for emotions or 'honour' when your out of money and fiending let's be honest here..

Sorry I misread this.. I thought op said he got 100% bunk stuff..? Obviously you should have told him though after the first pick up you know I once got a ?15 off this kid of some weed on tick in this proper proper dodgy area.. And I asked him if it was proper weed this time he said yah the last one was shit but he was the only one who would do me a tick.

To no surprise it was the same leafy shit it was no we're near what I'd want for 15 quality and quantity wise anyway when he phoned me back I dunno where I got the courage from maybe the fact that I only had 20 quid and needed more weed I told him basically in a none push voice as I could this weed is shit which it was and I won't paying for it this might not seem like much but it's the only time I've told a dealer I'm not paying obviously he didn't know where I live or anyone I knew which is a perk of being a somewhat loner but the point is when we're s skint and need our drugs shit gets peek but that's what addiction is I hope op is alive and well and maybe even having a drink with his former friend and they have cheerfully forgot about this "sillyness".

Ps I haven't seen that guy for years and I don't think hes seen me but I still look out for him cus I'm not just saying this but his family and the dealers he runs for are crazy if he one anything about me I dunno what would kick off you shouldn't tick someone you don't know anyway lol.

If he was into drugs with you probably not a real friend (IME) tell him to fuck off and he isn't getting any money.

Hell if you pay him it's going in his arm this is not something you should feel guilty about.