L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Moms word,Vs 'her' word

Ds

Bluelight Crew
whatcha think? if your mom tells you to remove yourself from the relationship, would you?
if your girlfriend tells you to remove your self from the relationship you have with your mom, would you? (considering you have a mom, and the relationship you have with your mom is in goodstanding.)

would you cut ties, and go with what your mom wants for you?(since parents only want the best for you)

or would you cut ties with your mom, and expect to never speak to her again?

the reason I made this thread, is I am going through this shit right now as I type this.

thoughts?

Only if your mum has done something absolutely terrible to your girlfriend should you even consider breaking off contact with your mum. For me it would be a massive red flag in your relationship with your girlfriend. I would take the advice of your mum on board but it is up to you who you go out with.

I feel like asking you to remove yourself from either relationship is immature, whether it comes from the girlfriend or the mom. Unless of course some kind of abuse is going on, but even then, it should be YOUR adult decision to end a relationship and no one else's.

I would not cut ties with my mother or other relatives; but I'd make it very clear that since I'm an adult it's my choice to be in a relationship with whoever I want, and I'll do as I choose when it comes to a relationship and being with someone else in a relationship.

I was actually in a relationship with someone like this who was not the best person for me to be in a relationship with and it was not a good living environment either, and my parents and other relatives were not happy; but they did not say anything since I'm an adult, and I eventually figured things out on my own and moved out and ended the relationship.

I wouldn't cut ties with either relationship.

You're an adult and can make your own choices. I think you need to make that clear to the both of them.

Try and get them both to chat to each other as adults to try and rectify the situation.

Good luck

God been there done that. Don't cut either relationship if you value them both. Then again sometimes other people can see the faults in a relationship that you can't see yourself ... Take it with a grain of salt.

I usually take my mother's word for things. Usually. She can be quick to think someone stole something and then find it 20 minutes later.

I never really have been put in the position of having to choose between my mother and a woman, that sounds kinda weird but anyways.

If my father disapproved, oh well, I don't talk to him much anyways. My mother likes most chicks I end up dating. I think my mother is more understanding than most and doesn't care if I carry on with a stripper or a chick who sells dope.

That being said I guess I would try to reason with both parties. No woman should be telling you to cut ties with your mom. Also what type of relationship do you have with your mom, because if her love is conditional then you do not have a good relationship and should not make major life choices based on her opinion.

Also what is the act in question? Did the woman supposedly steal? Did the woman cheat on you? Is she just a filthy slut and your mom can't accept that she is your filthy slut? I need more info.

You can always text me D's.

Hey just wanted to update,

Best decision i have ever made here, listening to what mom had to say, and since i'm going with another girl she said its best to cut ALL ties with the ex. Don't want that shit coming up about my ex's over breakfast.

Thanks for yals feedback, and yes. Mothers know best.

Well, what if the ex never asked you to cut ties with your mom?

Food for thought.

wat_zps5bfizaoe.png

I am keeping it that way, it's for the best.

Mom was right about you peach, you fucked up when you sent her a friend request on facebook and she started snooping around on your facebook. She dug deep, and brought some news to my attention.
If you wouldn't have done that fucking stupid shit then we could have still been friends. I can't even be seen talking to you, and I wont ever be.
I can't have it in my life at the moment, zero-tolerance on drugs.