• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly

Jbaines154

Bluelighter
Hi there! I took .25 gs of Molly 2 hours ago. I'm an experienced user and I usually get high off 2 rolls in an hour. It's been awhile since I've taken it last. I ate a taco salad and a order of fries 15 minutes after taking it. It's slowing the effects a lot. Is there anything I can do to get rolling?

Did you test it first? Two hours for a come up from MDMA is pretty unusual even with eating a small meal.

I got pretty full. I just took some tums. It's the same shit my dealer uses and I really trust him. Last time I took it it took an hour and a half. I'm still full now but I'm starting to feel nauseous so I think I'm on the come up. But no, I didn't test it.

Damn idk yet, I feel really nauseus. I hope I throw up soon. I think I'd roll harder after. My heart is kinda pounding and I feel very energetic. Like usual. But idk yet. I took some tums and a few shots of gin. So that way I know I'm not mind blocking the effects

My tolerance is pretty normal I think. It's been about a month- 2 weeks since I've taken it last. And I've never taken this much. That's why I thought I could eat.

2 hours after and no roll.? maybe its the molly ?. u shud be rolling regardless if u ate. i would say try smoking some bud but you should've been rolling if it was pure/good molly.
'

My dealer says it is, and he's rolling hard right now. Idk, I feel the come up for about 30 minutes now, but idk when I'll peak. I'm sweating, wide awake, and my heart is pumping. Which is normal for me. But I'm not feeling super high yet. I just took a few shots of alcohol. I don't wanna psych myself out. I spent 30 bucks. I know the guy and he always gives me cheaper prices than anyone else.

But I did take it in a capsule. And I'm still full and nauseous. So idk. I ate a shit ton. So it should take awhile I guess

2 hours after and no roll.? maybe its the molly ?. u shud be rolling regardless if u ate. i would say try smoking some bud but you should've been rolling if it was pure/good molly.
'
Damn idk man, my dealer is rolling hard right now. And I took two shots of gin. So that I'm not mind blocking the high. I'm just trying to be patient. But I'm so nauseous right now I don't even want to stand up. And walk around to help the effects.

at the end of the day u dnt know what quality of moll he gave u. he might be rolling off some different batch uk?(unless u saw them take it) atleast u feel a little something now. lay off the liq too, both mixed is rlly bad for ur liver lol. (plus the dehydration)

at the end of the day u dnt know what quality of moll he gave u. he might be rolling off some different batch uk?(unless u saw them take it) atleast u feel a little something now. lay off the liq too, both mixed is rlly bad for ur liver lol. (plus the dehydration)
Yeah I'm not a drinker lol. It's my roommates. Plus,
My guy always takes his own shit and runs out. He gets great quality everytime. Like one time I got an 8 strip of acid and took it cuz I wasn't feeling anything but my boyfriend was, then the next time I took it, it was the same batch and I felt so FUCKING high off of a 3 strip. So idk. My body is weird when it comes to drugs. I'll just have to wait and see when it'll hit me. It's beena little less than 4 hours now. Still not peaked yet. And I took .25 gs. So I don't fucking know.

He said he gave me pure MDMA. Which is what he always gets. It always looks like tanish in the capsules.

lol so u should be goood. no worries, im here rolling with my girlfriend too haha, be safe n drink mad water%)

lol so u should be goood. no worries, im here rolling with my girlfriend too haha, be safe n drink mad water%)
Yeah lol this isn't my first rodeo. But this is the longest it's ever taken me to get high. So idk man. I've learned my lesson about eating before rolling. I hope it kicks in soon lmao. I gotta work tomorrow night.

ive had e-pills that took like 1:30-2hours to kick in, but had no mdma in it at all. goodluck on getting some sleep for work lmaoo, fuck suicide tuesdays