• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly water

Edm_got_me_like

Greenlighter
I have some green snapchats, and they're each about 275 mg bars....how much exactly do you think I should crush up and mix into a 16.9 Oz bottle water to make each gulp potent enough to roll off of?

This sounds like a really bad idea IMO. Define gulp? At that how long do you intend on holding onto this bottle of water? The inner junkie in me is screaming obtain bacteriostatic water. That would be your best bet on storing MDMA in liquid form.

Also... the process that would ensue to just do this, safely, would be a tremendous effort. I'd imagine you need to do some math, obtain syringes, get a good scale, micron filters, and as mentioned bacteriostatic water. You'd need to know weight distribution of the MDMA HCL vs binders as well, which would probably vary pill to pill.

I mean really, to me, that is way too much work when you could just break that pill in half and enjoy yourself. Save the water for when ya thirsty.

Edit : All in all this is not a good idea. If you intend to dose your friends out or whatever it just seems bad all around. It is such a subjective question to ask what a good ratio of MDMA vs X fluid OZ would be? Everybody is gonna be different.

Edit 2 : It would be easier done with a crystalline or powdered MDMA sample. Then you could really get down to the nitty gritty. Like one gram per 16.9 Fluid Oz.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/500605-Solubility-of-MDMA < Older thread in which in slightly discusses this proposed idea. It also has a post from Shambles which is lol worthy.

Last edited:
First off I am going to be the first one of many to tell you that I highly doubt you have pressed pills that contain anywhere over 150mg, ( hell even 100mg ) of mdma. Second even if you did have a pill with that much mdma, 100mg of real mdma is enough to make an average person roll pretty decently. 275mg would have 9/10 people completely floored the first handful of times they consume mdma.

Unless you completely powdered, your substance would not mix evenly with your desired liquid. My advice if you can not test your pills would be to take a single pill and wait an hour to see how you feel. Once at your peak, if you are underwhelmed take half of the other, or mix it with your liquid and drink it slowly over the next hour or two.

Taking more mdma after about the second hour or so usually just results in more stimulant effects versus rolling any harder.

I had three of these recently (not recommended at all!) and barely felt a thing. There are a lot of low dosed copycat presses going around with barely any MDMA in them (to fool test kits) they test positive for MDMA with Marquis but the reaction is weaker. Have you tested yours ?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure them ups pills had 200mgs or maybe more tbh , deffo high 100s , bet there is a lot of copy cats by now though

I have some green snapchats, and they're each about 275 mg bars....how much exactly do you think I should crush up and mix into a 16.9 Oz bottle water to make each gulp potent enough to roll off of?

how big is your mouth ? How much to do 'you' roll off?

Unless there were going to be a few people sharing the bottle then you couldn't really do it as you would need a smaller top up dose than your initial dose - if it was being shared then by how many people?

Dosing like that is a recipe for disaster, much safer to use much less water say 3ooml then each 100ml is 90mg (ish).

First off I am going to be the first one of many to tell you that I highly doubt you have pressed pills that contain anywhere over 150mg, ( hell even 100mg ) of mdma.

Theres a handful of dutch pills(orange teslas, yellow ups etc) that are out in the 200mg range.
Also theres a bunch of swiss pills(hello kitty, hand grenade, lamborghini etc) that are over 150mg too.

Putting mdma in liquid to be sipped or gulped as a drink is wasteful. Putting mdma in a small shot and consumed as a single shot works well. Putting it in a big drink is wasteful because mdma should be dosed in a fashion to where the dose hits you all at once. Even when redosing it should be dosed in one bang. It justed the way it works, i dont know enough scientific details to state off the top of my head. For example though, if you were to consume 150mgs. Being sipped/gulps in a drink compared to the 150mgs. Instantly swallowed all at once, swallowing all at once will have much greater results in every aspect of the wanted results from mdma. I have in the past swallowed a dose of mdma and followed by more mdma i dissolved in a drink just for fun and it was a waste. Much better to just take a instant dose and if desired later taking a instant redose. "Molly water" has just become something fun or cool but not very effective. A INSTANT shot of "molly water" is effective though, just dont consume it gradually, its a instantaneous dosage type of drug.

Putting mdma in liquid to be sipped or gulped as a drink is wasteful. Putting mdma in a small shot and consumed as a single shot works well. Putting it in a big drink is wasteful because mdma should be dosed in a fashion to where the dose hits you all at once. Even when redosing it should be dosed in one bang. It justed the way it works, i dont know enough scientific details to state off the top of my head. For example though, if you were to consume 150mgs. Being sipped/gulps in a drink compared to the 150mgs. Instantly swallowed all at once, swallowing all at once will have much greater results in every aspect of the wanted results from mdma. I have in the past swallowed a dose of mdma and followed by more mdma i dissolved in a drink just for fun and it was a waste. Much better to just take a instant dose and if desired later taking a instant redose. "Molly water" has just become something fun or cool but not very effective. A INSTANT shot of "molly water" is effective though, just dont consume it gradually, its a instantaneous dosage type of drug.

It is kind of off-topic but I think when the ROA is oral or insufflation that theory is right (taking it all at once). Other ROAs I'd disagree. Like plugging or IV. I like to do small doses when I plug or IV, around 50-75mg, and dose as needed.

It is kind of off-topic but I think when the ROA is oral or insufflation that theory is right (taking it all at once). Other ROAs I'd disagree. Like plugging or IV. I like to do small doses when I plug or IV, around 50-75mg, and dose as needed.

Well plugging and IV is more efficient so you really should take a lower dose.