• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly Water Expiration

TheChief

Greenlighter
If I had mdma in water for volumetric dosing, how long would it be good for? I know it's quite stable but also read that it will break down in water.

If I had mdma in water for volumetric dosing, how long would it be good for? I know it's quite stable but also read that it will break down in water.
The water will go stale long before the MDMA breaks down. Could still make you sick if you leave it for a really long time, but that would be the water going bad. If you want to be sure it stays good for a long time, freeze it in half liter bottles and thaw them out as needed

So the mdma won't break down by hydrolysis or something? And could I use vodka instead of water to keep the water from going bad. I'm assuming by going bad you mean growing mold.

And I'm assuming the same would go for 2c-b as well, being that most phenethylamines are fairly stable, correct?

i miss mdma! every weekend we would buy 50 pills me and about another 4 of us! Loved it! some great memories! also not so good ones were i we would be staring about the room at 6am! just the night before we all loved each other lol!I need a comedown cure now! has to happen! sory i got of topic!Peace* enjoy everybody

So the mdma won't break down by hydrolysis or something? And could I use vodka instead of water to keep the water from going bad. I'm assuming by going bad you mean growing mold.
Stability study of the designer drugs "MDA, MDMA and MDEA" in water, serum, whole blood, and urine under various storage temperatures.

A controlled study was undertaken to determine the stability of the designer drugs MDA, MDMA and MDEA in pooled serum, whole blood, water and urine samples over a period of 21 weeks. The concentrations of the individual designer drugs in the various matrices were monitored over time, in the dark at various temperatures (-20, 4 or 20 degrees C), for a low (+/- 6 ng/ml for water, serum and whole blood and +/- 150 ng/ml for urine) and a high concentration level (+/- 550 ng/ml for water, serum and whole blood and +/- 2500 ng/ml for urine). Compound concentrations were measured using a validated HPLC assay with fluorescence detection. Our study demonstrated no significant loss of the designer drugs in water and urine at any of the investigated temperatures for 21 weeks.

As for 2C-B I do not know, never stored it for long periods of time. Never stored any drug in water actually. You could use vodka, but I would advise against it, MDMA and alcohol generally do not mix well and I'm not sure MDMA wouldn't degrade in alcohol, I'm not very good at chemistry :D By going bad I mean growing mold and bacteria yes, normally when nothing got in the bottle it'll last for a pretty long time but once you've drunk from the bottle it will start to go bad rather fast. So if you want to store it for months and months, freeze it, otherwise just use small enough bottles so you aren't left with half empty bottles after a roll

Last edited: