• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

''Molly'' Test Results Need Advise

neuromancer7854

Greenlighter
Hi I Have Taken One Capsule That Was Acquired As ''Molly'' Came As 200mg Dose, Took About 50mg To Do All Three Tests. I Did The Mecke, The Marquis, And The Simon Reagent Tests.

The Mecke Test Results....
Immediately Turned A Not Too Bright Yellow Which Sizzled For A Little Then Turned A Dark Brick Brown Reddish Color.

Marquis Test Results....
Immediately Turned A Bright Yellow Also Sizzling A little Bit And Staying Same Color Basically.

Simons Test Results....
Dropped First Drop On Capped The Bottle, Dropped Second Drop From Second Bottle And Mixture Was Turned An Almost Cobalt Blue A Little Darker Though In Hue.

My Initial Thought Is Its Some Cathinone Like Methylone.
I Would Like Some Advise As This Is Really My First Test Done.
And If It Is Some Cathinone Than Is There A Test To Tell Like Mephedrone From Methylone?

sounds like a methylone but who knows really. Only way to be sure is to send it in. I'm not sure if there is a test that tells the difference between methylone and mephedrone. Last step would be to kick the dealer in the nuts and tell him thanx for spreading crap everywhere you non educated jack ass of a drug dealer.

It definitely sounds like methylone, up until the simons. There is something else causing that reaction. Also for future reference, 50mg to use as test sample is WAYYYYYY TOOOO MUCH! Haha seriously 1-2mg MAX is all you need for each reagent. I'd hate for you to come across the good shit and waste that much MDMA.

Jag's got it right in saying a swift kick to your dealers' fuckin junk is in order. Let him know you'll never buy anything from him again unless he lets you test it right in front of him before you pull out any cash. He'll either A: drop you as a customer, which really, who fuckin cares if you walk away from supporting a dunce like him? Or he'll (hopefully) B: actually give a rat's ass that he's been peddling fake shit to people and want a kit himself or have you with him when he picks up his goods to test for him. Some, however very few and far between, dealers still have some semblance of pride and don't want to be "that dealer" that is known for pushing fake shit and carry the potential for ass beatings for doing so.

It's a long shot that option B happens, but hey, its worth a shot. Worth it for you and everybody that douche canoe comes into contact with.

The simon's would indicate the presence of a secondary amine cathinone, despite the others indicating methylone. It is probably some kind of cathinone structured as a secondary amine. There is a large reference thread by 'TheAzo' in PTQ&A where i am moving this thread to. I will also copy a link here.