• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Molly = Meth?

SlightlyStoopid

Bluelighter
So, I was talking to one of my coworkers the other day and he said most "Molly" — or substances that come in crystal form and are labeled and sold as MDMA — is basically just meth now days. And I was talking to my supplier about it after hearing that, and he even confirmed it.

Is this true? Have I really been doing meth this entire time and not even realized it?

I know coming across some good Molly which has nothing but pure MDMA in it is pretty rare these days (at least where I live), but meth... seriously?

So, I was talking to one of my coworkers the other day and he said most "Molly" — or substances that come in crystal form and are labeled and sold as MDMA — is basically just meth now days. And I was talking to my supplier about it after hearing that, and he even confirmed it.

Is this true? Have I really been doing meth this entire time and not even realized it?
If you have been doing meth and not mdma and not even realizing the difference then you my friend should not be doing drugs lol

If you have been doing meth and not mdma and not even realizing the difference then you my friend should not be doing drugs lol
No, most of the time I can definitely tell it's got MDMA in it - but sometimes it does feel a little different. I have never done meth before, though... so I wouldn't know.

Also, you should probably take into consideration that I'm never sober when I do molly — I've usually already had a few drinks and a couple bumps of coke. That, and the fact that I have never done meth is a good enough reason to not know that I'm taking meth... which is why I'm asking this question. Not to mention the fat that they're both amphetamines and similar in nature. So, that comment was kinda ignorant. Lol

I also smoke my molly when I get it — I don't eat it. I know a lot of people say it's a waste to do that and doesn't get you high, but it most definitely does get you high. In fact, I used to eat it... but tried smoking it once and liked the high a lot better. I just break down a cigar, crush up the Molly into a fine powder and sprinkle a little bit on top — and then roll it up like a blunt. If it is MDMA, I get that a lot of the active ingredient will burn out... but whatever doesn't burn out, hits nice, IMO.

But when it comes to MDMA, I prefer beans anyway.

Last edited:
Also, you should probably take into consideration that I'm never sober when I do molly — I've usually already had a few drinks and a couple bumps of coke. That, and the fact that I have never done meth is a good enough reason to not know that I'm taking meth... which is why I'm asking this question. Not to mention the fat that they're both amphetamines and similar in nature. So, that comment was kinda ignorant. Lol

I also smoke my molly when I get it — I don't eat it. I know a lot of people say it's a waste to do that and doesn't get you high, but it most definitely does get you high. In fact, I used to eat it... but tried smoking it once and liked the high a lot better. I just break down a cigar, crush up the Molly into a fine powder and sprinkle a little bit on top — and then roll it up like a blunt. If it is MDMA, I get that a lot of the active ingredient will burn out... but whatever doesn't burn out, hits nice, IMO.

But when it comes to MDMA, I prefer beans anyway.
I didn't mean to come across as a "prick " which I did but the feeling between the two are worlds apart. So I can't see how you wouldn't know the difference.

On a Sidenote. Get test kits or a more reliable supplier.

But serious though. The feeling between the two are worlds apart for me.

I didn't mean to come across as a "prick " which I did but the feeling between the two are worlds apart. So I can't see how you wouldn't know the difference.

On a Sidenote. Get test kits or a more reliable supplier.

But serious though. The feeling between the two are worlds apart for me.
Understandable, no harm intended in my comment either. But like I said, I’ve never done Meth — and I also smoke my molly which gives it a whole different feeling as opposed to eating it, which is one of the reasons why I couldn’t tell.

Both ROAs give me a ton of energy, but smoking it makes me a lot more chill and laid-back for some reason. Like, I can just sit back and relax and talk to people instead of wanting to get up and move around and rave with glow sticks — like how I was back in the day when I used to pop beans. Both also make me really sociable, so I wasn’t sure.

But you’re 100% right — I need to get a test kit.

Get a test kit.

That guy says a lot of questionable things.
I don't get my information from him, personally.

He needs to get a test kit.
I’m absolutely aware I need to get a test kit to be 100% sure. I was solely asking for other people’s opinions or to see if anyone else had heard anything about it. That’s all.

I’m absolutely aware I need to get a test kit to be 100% sure. I was solely asking for other people’s opinions or to see if anyone else had heard anything about it. That’s all.
It has happened, but it isn't common, because it's so easy to test.

That said, a relatively small group of MDMA users do suffer from a condition where they become convinced that their MDMA is bugged with hidden stuff though; stuff that won't show up on tests, is potent in nanogram amounts, and may have something to do with the government.

It has been detailed extensively on this site.

I know coming across some good Molly which has nothing but pure MDMA in it is pretty rare these days (at least where I live), but meth... seriously?
If MDMA is Molly Meth would be silly Sally.

Never taken Meth-Amphetamin myself as its not available att over here, but if its a bit like regular Amphetamine. You will know the difference. Imo they are not alike. But only a lab can give you certainty. There are set's of reagent tests you can buy, but even a small ammount of MDMA can screw up a test, but I never used any of them test's myself. So I might be wrong.

There is free testing Lab avaiable where I had my stuff tested.

No, most of the time I can definitely tell it's got MDMA in it - but sometimes it does feel a little different. I have never done meth before, though... so I wouldn't know.

Say one afternoon you inadvertently consumed 150mg of crystal meth instead of 150mg of MDMA, at the very least you'd notice the difference when you weren't able to get a wink of sleep that night.

Aside from that, any self-aware person would notice a striking difference in the effects. Of course, 150mg of methamphetamine is enough to evoke some fairly appreciable serotonin release, so it could produce some prosocial and mild empathogenic effects, but it definitely doesn't produce that "rolling" feeling.

So in otherwords, you don't need to have take meth before to be able to suspect that what you've taken wasn't MDMA, but rather something else.

It's unlikely anyone would realistically confuse these two. Would you know the difference between weed and caffeine? Molly feels like a stronger version of weed, and meth feels like a weaker version of caffeine.

I also smoke my molly when I get it
Umm.

I will say i have freebased and vaporozed MDA and it was much less enactogenic and more stimulating.

Most MDMA won't vaporize because its a salt, so yeah you prolly are smoking meth.

And no its not true that most "molly" is meth, tho they are sometimes found together .

Have I really been doing meth this entire time and not even realized it?
Why dont you solve this problem by getting some test reagents like the Marquis?

We can't really tell you what you have but you can get a very good idea by using test reagents.

Say one afternoon you inadvertently consumed 150mg of crystal meth instead of 150mg of MDMA, at the very least you'd notice the difference when you weren't able to get a wink of sleep that night.

Aside from that, any self-aware person would notice a striking difference in the effects. Of course, 150mg of methamphetamine is enough to evoke some fairly appreciable serotonin release, so it could produce some prosocial and mild empathogenic effects, but it definitely doesn't produce that "rolling" feeling.

So in otherwords, you don't need to have take meth before to be able to suspect that what you've taken wasn't MDMA, but rather something else.
Yeah, I don’t get any sleep on the stuff but MDMA does the same exact thing to me.

And I do notice a striking difference in the effects sometimes. But seeing that I’ve never done meth, I wouldn’t be able to say for certain that’s what it is without testing it. I was merely asking to see if anyone had heard anything about people selling MDMA as Meth.

Why dont you solve this problem by getting some test reagents like the Marquis?

We can't really tell you what you have but you can get a very good idea by using test reagents.
Yeah, I get that. It’s not really a big deal what it is — either way, I like it. I was just asking if anyone had heard anything like this before.

they definitely cut mdma with stuff, and if you are describing different effects, then probably cut. they could be cutting it with meth, caffeine, research chemical stimulants. the average person really isn't going to know exactly.. sometimes pills will have mdma and other random stimulants, so you'll get a mixed effect..

my friend used to call getting mdma with meth in it a "meth bomb" back in the early 2000's... he said it would last a lot longer when taken orally and that would cause him problems. i'm reading the OP is smoking the stuff in this thread? i don't think meth lasts as long smoked, so it's probably harder to tell, but my friend would report a "meth bomb" lasting like twice as long as a normal roll.