• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Molly Mecke test - Red in results?

Alobi

Greenlighter
I recently purchased Molly from a friend. It came in powder form and is a tannish off-white. I did a Mecke test on it and the results weren't expected - once the drop hit the powder it turned orange-red (I did not see any blue or green) and within 2 seconds it became a dark dark purple (black in the middle, purple around the rim). The closest chem that it resembles on the color chart is RC-T-7. The part that I'm concerned with is the lack of the blue-green hue before it turns dark purple/black.

What do I have here? How common is T-7 when dealing with Molly? Do I need to do a Marquis test to be sure?

Methylone's reaction on a mecke is red, IIRC

Either way, that's not good MDMA. I can guarantee there is no 2C-T-7 in there, it's a very rare chemical and no one would waste it by selling it as ecstasy. What you have is adulterated, and should be taken by no one, ever, unless you wish to get sick. Flush that shit.

Do I need to do a Marquis test to be sure?

Yes. A mecke is almost useless TBH... it may tell you if MDMA is in there, but it has such a strong reaction it will cover up most adulterants, and meth doesn't even react on it, so you can't really know if it's clean. A marquis is the best at detecting multiple adulterants in a sample

Thanks Folley. Sucks that I didn't get the good stuff. I have a Marquis test coming tomorrow so I'll post the results. So methylone is better in the toilet than to be taken?

Just did a Marquis test today and the results were purple/dark purple which rules out Methylone. Do I have MDxx?

A picture of the test results would be extremely helpful... purple does indicate mdxx, but i would wanna see the mecke and Marquis results together... especially with the odd mecke result.

Just did a Marquis test today and the results were purple/dark purple which rules out Methylone. Do I have MDxx?

No, it probably means your MDxx is adulterated with another substance.

We really need to see pics though, but you can't rule out any adulterants with a test kit... you can just check 1 or 2mg for it

Thanks for the replies. I'll post a pic in the next few days.

I took 150mg in a gel capsule this past weekend. It took 2 hours to feel anything, but it hit like a ton of bricks and lasted a good 7 hours. I took it at 9:15p, felt the effects around 11p, and didn't fall asleep til 6a. Slept for two hours and woke up and felt some residual effects up until noon-ish. This was my first experience with MDMA so I didn't know what to expect but the comedown was a bitch - I felt really depressed and bummed out for the entire day.

The powder was probably adulterated. Now I'd like to know what pure MDMA feels like.

There was once where I got a 115mg MDMA capsule that also contained 35mg of TFMPP (piperazine, originally sold as cow de-wormer then made it's way into our ecstasy)

It tested purple on a reagent, but was definitely adulterated. If it ever doesn't seem right to you, don't take it. Good luck finding pure stuff next time, it's worth the wait

... based on the tan powder appearance and the marquis results it sounds like its 6-apb.. I have never taken 6-apb but most users report that it takes a couple hours to come up, but then the come up is intense.. I am nearly certain you have 6-apb

Sorry guys for not posting a picture of the test results yet. I've come across a better source of MDMA so I don't plan on taking this stuff anymore but I'll see if I can still snap a picture just for the sake of others. It wasn't a bad experience but the comedown was pretty rough.

... based on the tan powder appearance and the marquis results it sounds like its 6-apb.. I have never taken 6-apb but most users report that it takes a couple hours to come up, but then the come up is intense.. I am nearly certain you have 6-apb

6-APB actually has a green mecke reaction. So nah, I don't think it's that.

Good for you for finding a new source OP. Now just tell the old dealer his shit is adulterated, tell your friends, and destroy that fucker's business.

def try to post those pics man, I'm in a similar spot right now and would really appreciate the help. Thanks!

I wouldn't say so, I personally really enjoy a methylone roll over the old school pressed tabs. if its good quality methylone. 150mg sounds like a decent dose as well.