• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

"molly" Marquis dark red to purplish black

autodidactus

Greenlighter
i've had some "molly" since this summer and it looks like a mixture of clearish crystals and translucent ones. i've suspected it's a mixture of mdma and meth or amphetamine but i'm not sure. all the crystals have the same reaction, fizz (i know it's not important) and then instantly to a dark red and then to purplish black after a minute. if i shine a light through it though it still has the reddishness. i did it on it's own in the summer and it didn't seem stronger than usual but then i did a finger dab boost after some other molly i had, and that small amount had me floored a couple hours later.

unfortunately my brother's borrowing my camera so i don't have any pictures. might be able to figure something out later and get some up though. been meaning to make this post for a while but i have plans for tomorrow and i was going to share it with some people but i wanted to hear the thoughts of some people here first.

mainly just wondering if i should adjust the dose if it's a meth/amp and mdma mix. don't want to not roll but also don't want to be doing a 10th and that's a large dose of meth.. or maybe it's completely meth and idk if i'd want to do it at all really.

it could potentially just be sugar crystals, I have some powder MDMA I believe is cut with brown sugar and it reacts the same. I can say with certainty that it is MDMA, but it does feel quite a bit less potent then it should be

hmm, it's reddish with the sugar crystals or that same brown color that sugar turns on its own with a marquis?

i just remembered that i know some other people that did it and said it was good but that doesn't mean there isn't meth in it. they also did enough to have to leave what we were seeing the fest and go lay in their tent, idk how much they did though, probably more than a 10th but idk if they weighed it.

Sorry to highjack but I know a dog that did testing on some unknown stuff. It was fine clumpy white powder with some sparkles in it if you put it under a light. It didn't stick to the bag as much but some tiny have stuck due to the find powder. When the dog did the marquis testing, it started out as a really dark yellow that turned instantly to dark brown and from there, it got darker and darker to the point of black. Then over a 10 second span, it stops getting darker and has a purplish tint on the outside of puddle. The reaction is really fast! I honestly think it starts out as dark brownish to black within 3 seconds and the purple shows up long after the reaction settled down.

We don't use third person names on the site (swim, my pet dragon etc). If the test turns any color other than purple/Black at the start its an indication of a cut. Speed will flash an orange before turning purple to black etc.