Molly in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Friday I was at a rave on Spadina (Toronto). got 2 M capsules which were originally from mississauga I think. Best M ive had in a while I would guess each capsule has about a .15 in it.

Right now Ontario is filled with MDMA and things being sold as MDMA especially west of Toronto from Mississauga all the way down to Hamilton, thats were most of Ontarios M is produced.

NSFW:
iZCLA.jpg

ate this up in toronto yesterday. the shards crushed up to the same colour powder

Did you test it or have a good experience what is the suspected contents?

A friend had some "licorice" one and it was complete shit, real md doenst smell like that.

Pretty Dry?

So, from what i can tell, it's pretty dry in the gta right now. Anyone have any insights?

Any insights in MTL would be great, past 6 months seemed like bunk-central/methylone (no idea why would anyone want that)

A friend had some "licorice" one and it was complete shit, real md doenst smell like that.

Actually, licorice smell (not taste!) its a sign of impurity in MDMA, indicates that unreacted iso-safrole was left behind after reaction,
iso-safrole smells sweet like licorice, hence it means that it was mdma just impure

or might not be MDMA, just someone who you got caps from kept his pills in licorice candy bag, and scent simply stick to gel caps or tabs.
I knew a bozo that purposely was keeping his stash in bag or licorice candys so pills will smell like that.

Actually, licorice smell (not taste!) its a sign of impurity in MDMA, indicates that unreacted iso-safrole was left behind after reaction,
iso-safrole smells sweet like licorice, hence it means that it was mdma just impure

Very true, but in clandestine drug production, drugs are often not of perfect pharm grade purity.

The presence of leftover precursor (safrole) that smells like liquorice is a good indication that the producer intended to make MDMA and that the bulk of the material is likely MDMA.

*[Sorry, just read your post over, you're right, I just left my text because it's a good explanation if others are reading on this topic]

or might not be MDMA, just someone who you got caps from kept his pills in licorice candy bag, and scent simply stick to gel caps or tabs.
I knew a bozo that purposely was keeping his stash in bag or licorice candys so pills will smell like that.

Back when I was buying street E pills, pillreports and the liquorice smell/taste test were invaluable to me. I remember other people were also starting to notice the liquorice smell to MDMA tabs. I could easily see that knowledge having spread and dealers taking advantage by scenting their non-MDMA product with liquorice or things that smell similar.

Some decent stuff going around In Ottawa and Montreal .

The Ottawa stuff was brown though . No idea what that means .
Something to do with washing if i remember correctly

I used to grab Mollys in the Summer 2011 until about November 2011, from the same source always. They were light brown beige color and the capsules were around 85% full give or take, they were not full all the way, but pretty close.

The effects would kick in about 25 minutes after taking the pill, and the high was incredibly euphoric, and amazing. It seemed to last a decent amount of time and there was virtually no comedown at all, no terrible sketch that I would get from taking ecstasy pills years ago. They were incredible Molly's

After November my source had dried up completley, and from November until now, I've looked far and wide and all I seem to find is Molly's that are just terrible, dark brown color usually, and no where near as good as the beige ones I would get in the summer of 2011. I just recently tried some new Molly's that were full capsules and white crystals. The high was nice but it took an hour to kick in, and the high was very very short, lasting only two hours. Afterwards with these White Molly's, I'd feel incredibly drained physically, and exhausted.

What has happened in Toronto? Myself and two friends have been searching all over and have not found anything even remotley worth while. Is there a shortage of MDMA in Toronto, Or am I just looking in all the wrong places? Anyone in Toronto have any insight on the situation?

anybody on the MDMA situation in toronto?

Not that good. BUT the guys who have it (always white- Russians or Israelis) have some very good shit. The last ones I got a few days ago were white R pills and were fantastic.

The Chinese and punks are selling complete shit.

Not that good. BUT the guys who have it (always white- Russians or Israelis) have some very good shit. The last ones I got a few days ago were white R pills and were fantastic.

The Chinese and punks are selling complete shit.

What exactly are "white R pills" ?

Last summer I'd grab Molly's that were light brown beige and they were incredible, now they're gone and everything I run into is just garbage and laced with pipes and dirty filler.

Last edited:
pink saints?

Has anyone had the pink saints with the dot on the back? In the manitoba area.

Saints? Those have a pretty bad reputation as a mix of TFMPP and BZP.. As far as I know the piped batch are the only kind of saints in circulation.

It's becoming impossible to locate good Molly's in Toronto :(

Or even to locate good Ecstacy, everything is laced to give you a bad trip

Status
Not open for further replies.