Molly in America

Yeah there is tons of molly around if you know where to look. Hell nowadays there is more molly then pressies at alot of events.

Yeah it's pretty easy to find mollys, you just need to find a dude who rolls mad style and that usually leads to him having a bunch of hookups.

Why is it so common in the jamband/neohippie scene? That's the last place I'd think to see E of any sort, 'cept for people hippieflipping.

About four months ago I ran into a woman out of central cali who was selling molly for $140 / gram. But, soon after she stopped.

PaxTX said:
Why is it so common in the jamband/neohippie scene? That's the last place I'd think to see E of any sort, 'cept for people hippieflipping.

the last place? a group of people all about love and community is the last place you would expect to see pure, excellent quality molecule? -- shit, a rave would be the last place I would expect to see it... that's where all the dodgy cats go to sling pills anonymously. I'm just wondering why that perplexes you... MDMA + repetive music doesn't please everyone.. :)

/\ /\ /\ true that...The people at the jamband festivals are much more loving and down to earth then most of the people at raves, who the next day won't even talk to you after having a hour long conversation about everything the night before ha..but there are some full loving ones

funknsoul1 said:
the last place? a group of people all about love and community is the last place you would expect to see pure, excellent quality molecule? -- shit, a rave would be the last place I would expect to see it... that's where all the dodgy cats go to sling pills anonymously. I'm just wondering why that perplexes you... MDMA + repetive music doesn't please everyone.. :)

Well just thought they'd be more into pot and acid.

Color me pleasantly suprised (I do like some of that music).

Love Potion said:
/\ /\ /\ true that...The people at the jamband festivals are much more loving and down to earth then most of the people at raves, who the next day won't even talk to you after having a hour long conversation about everything the night before ha..but there are some full loving ones

That's what's happening to our psy scene right now..raver attitudes and shit, and it's really fucking irritating.

ive seen both mda and mdma molly here in nyc for sale by the gram. usually around 150 dollars tho.

and yea, its easier to track down molly at psytrance parties and jamband/neohippy events. most of the stuff thats passed around at raves for molly is either crushed up pills or bunk.

i just bought a few doses last weekend for a party this friday off my dealer. hes been pretty reliable so far so lets hope i get good results with these.

My friend just got back from from a certain event and she told me the molly flowed like water there it was so easy to get.

* please re-read the guidelines and realize that it's a BAD IDEA to discuss specific events, especially one where certain drugs flow like water.

Last edited by a moderator: