• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly dosage

Kpl22

Greenlighter
Is 200 mg of molly the same thing as when ppl refer to a dosage of molly as .2? Or is it 200 mg in a .2 cap of Molly? I always just said I want .2 or .4 etc. but someone said there is 200 mg in a cap. Sorry if this is confusing but could someone clear this up for me? And is 200 mg a lot for one cap?

Last edited by a moderator:
.2 and 200mg refers to the same thing, a quantity of MDMA, so without the cap. Also yes 200mg is quite a big dose for an average person

I would recommend testing that as 200mg is a big dose and that usually means bunk.

200mg caps are usually research chems sold for the same price as 100mg mdma caps. selling single doses of mdma at 200mg is normal.

200mg caps are usually research chems sold for the same price as 100mg mdma caps. selling single doses of mdma at 200mg is normal.
Turn up is right but I think he had a typo and should read "selling single doses of MDMA at 200mg is NOT normal"

would taking half the cap be better? I know someone who takes it and apparently it's pretty strong, I've only rolled like 5 other times

I suggest getting it on a scale and using a test kit. Otherwise it could be anything your "rolling" on

If someone is selling 200mg caps of "molly" its more than likely a RC because thats a rather large dose of mdma.ive only seen ppl sell mdma in 100mg caps or by the gram and all the RCs ive bought off pplwere the amount that the dealer thinks will feel like a 100mg cap of mdma..be careful 200 mg of certain RCs can be dangerous and dont take other ppls word that its "good shit" because ppl are known to exaggerate there dose..buy a mg scale and a tester kit..saved myself once before because the "molly" was mdpv and an 100mg dose of that is a bad time

I suggest getting it on a scale and using a test kit. Otherwise it could be anything your "rolling" on

this.
there are common adulterants for which 200mg is good dose.

if it turns out that the capsules really contain 200mg of mdma, then taking half would be enough if you don't have a huge tolerance or are less sensitive to mdma than most people.

I'd always be skeptical of 'molly' being sold in caps of 200mg since this is a very high dose for MDMA but a standard dose for the common mimicking drug sold that is methylone. The effects of methylone are similar to MDMA but typically require slightly higher doses near the 180-250mg mark. Grab yourself a test kit.