• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

molly comedown

305sober

Greenlighter
Okay so i'm new to this site, i have been searching the entire web for advice/info so i figured i'd just post here. It's been a week since i have taken 3 miami mollies and i say miami because there have been really bad batches going around here. So last friday my connect hits me up and tells me he got some in and i told him i just went sober a few days ago, he continued to hype it up and tell me that they were the fire ones he was waiting for so i gave in he's always been pretty upfront and honest so i had no reason not to trust him. He gave me a 3 for 25 deal so i got 3 but he told me not to take all 3 in one night, which is what i did not all at once of course but throughout the night. The very next day i felt the depression its been a week now and the depression is gone i still have up and downs every now and then. But i still feel lazy and i know i'm not back to normal yet i've been avoiding people because of this because i don't feel like i'm normal yet. I'm worried that i'll never be back to normal again like my regular self. I just started taking 5 htp a couple days ago not sure if i started feeling better because of it also if it helps the mollies had like a pinkish crystal look to it and it had a foul smell and made my tongue numb as soon as it touched. But like I said i'm not really depressed or feeling hopeless anymore but now i'm wondering if i'll ever completely go back to normal again or how long it will take since I have to go back to school again in late June. Any advice, tips, anything will help thank you.

Hi 305sober,

First of all, we try to avoid using slang in this forum, especially the term 'molly' because it's not specific to any drug. In the USA, molly is frequently sold as something that is not MDMA. So in reality, molly does not refer to just MDMA. It sounds like you've been a victim of this, as the physical properties you describe are not at all similar to MDMA. The only way to know what drugs you're taking is to buy a test kit. You should never take a 'molly' without first determining what drug it actually is. This will help to prevent what you're experiencing now from happening again.

he continued to hype it up and tell me that they were the fire ones he was waiting for so i gave in he's always been pretty upfront and honest so i had no reason not to trust him.

This is what dealers do. They will lie, manipulate and bullshit you to oblivion just to try and make a sale. I've had dealers telling me that they've got a new batch that is '10x stronger than normal MDMA' which is of course absolute marketing bullshit. He does not sound upfront and honest if he sold you some research chemical in place of MDMA, because it appears that's that what he has done. Reconsider your trust for this guy. He sounds like a classic dealer cunt to me. MDMA does not have a foul smell and will not make your tongue numb. He sold you something else. He doesn't care about you at all, he only cares about your money.

As for your recovery, you will go back to normal, it just sounds like you're suffering from a stimulant comedown. Lots of people have been there and you will recover with time. You may be able to speed this recovery up by: exercising, eating a healthy diet and avoiding all drugs (including caffeine and alcohol) until you feel back to 100%.

Welcome to BL.

it's only been 1 week man, you'll surely be back to normal.
as J said eat healthy, exercise and abstain from drugs.
and don't trust any dealer unless you have their shit tested.

EDIT: and don't take 3 pills of unknown quality ever again, that's asking for trouble.

5-HTP definitely helped me on my Tuesday blues.
You should take it daily for a week and I'll promise you will feel better overall and no mood-swings.

I speak from experience :)

BTW: Mdma never made my tongue numb, so it was probably cut with something else.
Still, give your brain some time and your cognitive functions will return back to normal. If you abstain until the school starts, you will feel better than ever ;)