• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly Capsules Help MDMA

AO151

Bluelighter
Hey so I've looked for a while but nothing really directly answered my question, I've tried molly before but only sublingually and by snorting, never capsules. I was wondering with molly in rock form (high quality), can i just use some emptied regular vitamin D capsules? Nothing else in them, just vitamin D completely emptied out, and i just dont see any reason for the capsules to be time release. Also, how much should i put in each, (0.1g approx?) and can i just put the rocks in or does it have to be crushed into a powder, because ive seen people with both. Again sorry for my ignorance or if im missing something lol, id appreciate any help possible, thanks.

Hi.

Believe it or not, the usual (and advised!) way of taking mdma is orally. You can use your gelcaps (can be bought separately too) or just measure out your portion and put it in a piece of cigarette paper making a bomb and twist the end, swallow with a glass of water. No need to crush the rocks, you will digest it without problem, it WILL take 30-60 minutes to come up depending on when you ate last time. Just be patient or take it like 20 minutes in advance to the party.
Remember to test your (marquis test reagent - not expensive) gear to make sure it's what you wanted to take, not some funky research chemical your dealer passed to you in hopes you won't notice.

Dosage:
Typical oral dose is 1,5-2,0 mg/body weight(kg) meaning 105-140 mg for a 70kg person. Your sweet spot is going to be somewhere inbetween. Try with 1.7mg/kg then you'll see if it's too overwhelming or you need more next time. Don't go overboard because negative side effects will be more prominent and you won't gain any more benefit.
Also there's an option to leghten the experience by an hour if you redose 1 hour after the come up with around 60mg (not the full initial dose!).
This always worked for me, beautiful 4-5 hours experience with lots of dancing, energy, laughing and no hangover.

Stay safe, have fun :)

Wait so you want to capsule "molly" or MDMA? Did you test your product with reagents? "High quality molly" /"moonrocks" tend to be bath salts. I know people who would only do "molly" until I showed them with a test kit that their "molly" is bathsalt BS.. and then I showed them real MDMA and they told me they never experienced that before, disappointed that they had never actually tried MDMA.

But ya MDMA/ bathsalts, "molly" should be fine in capsules

yeah i have some good connections trust me its 100% molly lol nothing else