• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly and binge drinking

Mol1025

Greenlighter
Ok guys/gals I'm new here and to all of this but I need some help. A friend of mine went out last night and drank and did a little Molly, not much at all but she was up all night drinking too. Maybe about 2 hours of sleep got up and continued to drink which led to more molly tonight... She barely ate and when she took her first dose tonight she felt very off. Eyes dialated right away and bigger than usual, heart rate is very high, pale and clammy, blurred vision and she is now completely freaked out thinking she got bad Molly. Could it be dehydration from all the drinking? Or are these signs of bad molly?

Last edited by a moderator:
They are more signs of pushing your body too hard with little sleep.

Stay off the alcohol and have a water. Perhaps let her touch your boobs.

MDMA 2 nights in a row plus excessive alcohol... Your friend is showing strong symptoms of stupidity and disregard for her health, which is ironic given her current state.

Bad MDMA? Who knows if you didn't test it. We certainly don't have the slightest clue.

combining mdma with lots of alcohol is a bad idea. the alcohol doesn't add anything positive to the experience (at least in these amounts), but rather dampens the effects, makes everything more messy, sometimes inducing blackouts or memory loss. plus it adds to the dehydration making the whole thing more risky.

taking mdma two days in a row is also not recommended at all. taking mdma releases a lot of serotonin, way more than your body can rebuild in one day, so doing it on consecutive days can often leave you feeling little of the positive effects but all of the side effects (most of which don't bother you during a normal roll because you're feeling too good to notice or care). in addition to that it will increase your tolerance much more than otherwise and you'll get an increased risk for unpleasant comedowns. it's really not worth it. we typically cite one month as a bare minimum between two rolls (two or three months would be preferrable).

those symptoms could be due to rolling two days in a row, or not getting enough sleep, rest, food or drink (water) or probably a combination of all of these. it could also be that your stuff is adulterated or that you didn't get mdma at all; if you want to decrease your risk for getting adulterated stuff in the future, you should invest in a test kit. they don't cost much and can easily be ordered online.

Lemme tell you a story about the last time someone close to me did MDMA and drank heavily. Said person probably put down, I dunno 8-10 liquor drinks (he is also a VERY heavy drinker and a large guy) and then took about .4 of MDMA. Great night, til the bar closed, and he realized the party was over, and EVERYONE had left, in February, in two feet of snow, in Indiana. He got a ride home from strangers (he just recently ran back into and bought a drink for, nice guys), completely blacked out (and not just from the booze...), began talking gibberish on the phone and in texts, I mean it was insane. If I find the texts I'll post them. Hunter Thompson could have ate 10 hits of sunshine PLUS mescaline and Ether and would have made more sense than this guy. He had a very similar thing happen before when he ate Metheylone, ironically the same bar, but he didn't drink that much (4-5 beers) and didn't take that much, maybe .4 of Metheylone. So that guy WILL NEVER mix booze and Empathogenic Drugs again. Or Mushrooms, but that's a different story.

Wow, worse than I remembered.. Mind you this is a guy that drinks a fair amount on a fairly regular basis (once-twice a week) and has NEVER acted or talked this way ever before in the last 12+ years of the drinking or his life. I usually fall over laughing and cracking jokes all night when I drink too much.

Here's the few pieces that were readable (actual words):

"I want a peaceful resolve tonight, I don't want to have "take darkshit on this patch of land?"

"If they don't think I'm playing I'll cut his fucking balls, or the guy
next to him if the Bannera, just don't talk American, not with me at
least. Im not with that country anyways? Pfft!"

"What if I said, I got terrace involved, you message me from actors to
REAl people, get my count.. That EUROtrash is broke.. But he fucked
your mom too. Get forced with fucking.... I think they have bottled
like pls, no, i make disappears..i make routines? y a Awwww qqw..
This part of my conplese, the mean that's one other I don't care and
was/ear, shi was that loaf.. Yea, fuck that guy..."

And I screwed up the third person thing didn't I? Oh and I don't know anyone named "Terrace". Hahaha

From day one like the first rule I ever got from my dance crazed friends was ..... do not drink alchohol on E. No beer, no hard liquor just stay with water. and don't ovvver due it on that either.... just hold a sip in your mouth at times..... I always took heed of the that advice and spread the word. Even when I dosed a friend who loved drinking and often felt it a need to mix beer with pretty much anything. and do you know what.... he actually listened and became a better person after the E trip. I warned him, it would only dehydrate him and take away from the trip..... something he found hard to believe because beer went so well with LSD and Mushrooms......

My explanation was that E was just different.... He went on to point out beer mixed well with Coke and speed.... again for what ever reason MDMA is just different.

I could never figure it out but it is 100% true IMO Beer with LSD and Mushrooms can be hilarious, Beer with Coke and speed seems like a natural mix but with MDMA the idea of Beer or alchohol just seems wrong