• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly and Adderall

chronicbucks

Bluelighter
Hello, i am a pretty experience roller, i roll about once a month or so, recently i have stopped taking street pills of e and found a very trusted and reliable hook on molly. Now this is great and i love the effects of molly, however, i find that when im taking molly at a rave or a party...i am still rolling, however i lose my energy as the evening goes on...

i had an idea to try and take some adderall right as i roll to maybe add some speedy effects and give me more energy to be alert and dance

i would be taking 10mg XR capsules of adderall

with about 300-500mg of molly spaced over 7 hours or so

is this safe?? will i get the effects desired? and has anyone tried this?? and if not this, how else could i get energy without a caffeine pill or energy drinks

thanks in advance

It's safe.

That's a lot of mdma though...up to half a gram in 1 day 8o

^^

Thats not what I call safe...

You get tired because you put your body trough alot of stress and you are exhausted.

When you get to that point you should call it a night bro.. Taking amphetamines just to get that boost isnt the brightest idea.

If you still want to do it, make sure you stay hydrated enough and give your body a bit of time between rolls.
This is definately a case of abuse and in my opinion you're going to lose the magic anytime soon.

You have access to Molly you say? You should be thankful for it and use it wisely..

This kind of use is definately the best way to suffer from the worse effects of MDMA.

^^

Thats not what I call safe...

You get tired because you put your body trough alot of stress and you are exhausted.

When you get to that point you should call it a night bro.. Taking amphetamines just to get that boost isnt the brightest idea.

If you still want to do it, make sure you stay hydrated enough and give your body a bit of time between rolls.
This is definately a case of abuse and in my opinion you're going to lose the magic anytime soon.

You have access to Molly you say? You should be thankful for it and use it wisely..

This kind of use is definately the best way to suffer from the worse effects of MDMA.

i understand what u are saying, so im thinking this isnt the smartest thing, my logic was that most pills i was doing 6-12 months ago were cut with speed or meth, i saw this as a better way to regulate my dosage...and almost be safer with it

I think 500mg of MDMA is pretty extreme, but what you're saying makes sense -- most pills are cut with speed, etc. to mitigate that "drowsy" effect of pure MDMA. Since you're basically just adding in what people usually cut it with (and at a controlled dosage, too), I think you should be more or less alright. Zzyzx makes a good point about the toll it'll take on your body, though...after doing Adderall alone, I was sleepless yet exhausted for a day or two afterward. Can't imagine what'd it be like to pair that with an MDMA comedown.

There are other ways to wake yourself up, too. I've found that just getting back into the lights and noise and dancing wakes me up nicely. :)

You should start with a low dose of both and increase slowly watching your heart rate. my heart has seriously skipped beats before with too much adderal. i dont fuck with uppers anymore except a little coke maby somtimes. It does sound risky but im sure it is no differant than eating a pill cut with speed. stay safe.

ms. molly and adderall

Great combination. Eat 1 pt. of molly, snort 1 adderall 20 mg, wait for an hour or two, then snort 1 pt. of molly and 1 adderall 20 mg together. This shit gets you fucked for dayz!!! Tried it once and had the best time of my life. I was rollin tough for well over 13 hours.

Great combination. Eat 1 pt. of molly, snort 1 adderall 20 mg, wait for an hour or two, then snort 1 pt. of molly and 1 adderall 20 mg together. This shit gets you fucked for dayz!!! Tried it once and had the best time of my life. I was rollin tough for well over 13 hours.

Maybe you need to re evaluate what your doing.

This is a Harm Reduction website.

Making suggestions that will get you fucked for days is not very smart at all.

I hope you hang arround long enough to curb your ways by learning some useful life saving info.

That's a dangerous amount of m IMO. Amps should make you roll longer and harder, but they also make the roll more taxing on your body/brain. Take more adderall and less m. going over 350mg tends to give people problems.

Do a low dose of amps depending on your tolerance .

You want the amp effects there but subtle ....

Trust me . It's nice

Man 500mg...I thought I used to be hardcore at 350mg back in the day...

Addies have their uses, but rolling is not one of them. Make the comedown shitty IMO.

What I used to take when I had real Molly were these:

http://nitro2go.com/estore/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=2

I would take 2 of these at the beginning of the night with my first dose. Worked perfectly to keep me up and going, but they let you down nice and easy. I imagine the added ginseng is good for you somehow. I did this for...oh man...3 years straight twice a month and never had a bad time.

Aye. This should also theoretically exacerbate possible neurotoxicity. One approach might actually be to reduce your sum intake of mdma, so that you don't 'blow your load', so to speak, finding yourself bereft of intracellular serotonin to dump out. I've found that high doses of mdma can take a sedating turn. Now I'm guessing that the adderall feels great and keeps you going, but you really do pay for it with a more protracted, jittery crash.

ebola

Here's my thread with health info on that: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=497991 (vyvanse and adderall both are dexamp, for the most part). It will do more damage than mdma alone. Also I used to over use too and it makes for fun nights, but don't do it. 500mg is way too much, dose twice in a night max. Each dose will do more damage than the dose before by a good amount. Also the more mdma you take throughout the night the more extra damage the dexamp will do. Now I will only dose once in a night, about 150mg seems to be good for me(I never freak out in any wierd ways other people do on this much, some people freak the fuck out when music stops from 150-170mg I noticed, sometimes much less..).

Caffeine is what I recommend, usually it doesn't make me hyper but enough with mdma gives me some energy.(side note: weren't pills with tons of mdma and some meth fucking fun! what state are you in? I used to take pills with that combo too haha).

Take L-Tyrosin and H-htp while on any stimulant.
Don't be taking 5-htp (i'm assuming that's what you meant here) while on MDMA! Take it after the effects are worn off. Pretty sure that can lead to serotonin syndrome.
In regards to slowing down as the night goes on, maybe dose later in the night than you normally do? i've always found that taking stimulants with M works to nullify a lot of the beneficial effects of the M. Also might be good to take a longer tolerance break if you need 300-500mg of m for a night.

It's an okay combo, and I've probably done it a handful of times. They cancelled each other a bit, so I kind of didn't like it much. I think they're better on their own though. Plus some herb to go with it. :). It gets too stimmy otherwise.

hi. so... MDMA affects serotonin receptors and Addy affects dopamine receptors. this basically means if you take both the dopaminergic effects of addy will inhibit MDMA's seretonergic ones... simple cell biology but, whatever, haha.