• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Moldy Weed

Yea. Friend put orange peels in with weed before going on spring break one year and the weed grew mold. Gave me a sore throat.

I have to clean my pipe every other day or the slight mold will cause headaches.

I think you can extract it if you can do that. Butane. But that is a bit complex.

Fuck mold whoever dealt u that is no good.....throw it in the ocean dont burn it for god sake bury it if u have to....

Seperate the non-moldy weed and keep it in an isolated contained for a week or two, see if any mold grows. Mold spreads and grows fast, if there was mold anywhere on it chances are the spores have spread, but you never know you may be luck.

Hmmm, do you guys think it would be possible to grow shrooms on some bud? I mean, just to say you did it...that would be a killer photo!!
What would happen if you smoked buds with mycellum on it?

bear with my sillyness guys, I'm honestly curious.

Don't know if this has been answered, but RogerRabbit over on the shroomery grew Cubensis on a 1/4 lb of whitewidow.
You couldn't see the buds through the mycelium though.

Fuck mold whoever dealt u that is no good.....throw it in the ocean dont burn it for god sake bury it if u have to....

^^^
This. Just get rid of it and don't smoke, eat it, or vape it.

I don't use cannabis or hash at all anymore; but when I did I never would have smoked, consumed, or vaped it had it been moldy.

It is possible to cure and store herb and hash for long periods of time and not have them develop mold, fungus, or mildew.