• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Modafinil to function, Clonidine to stop completely

delphinen

Bluelighter
The last week I have been doing Modafinil (from 200 to 600mg) to "wake up" or stay awake. I have mixed this with some mild opiates, mostly Tramadol with Clonazepam, but also Codeine two times.
Sleep used to be very problematic to me, but with these pills I bought which contains both Chlortalidone and Clonidine, I get sleepy very fast with only half or one pill. I also take some SOMA(Carisoprodol) when my back is killing me.

I am "managing" my life really better waking up/staying awake and sleeping really fast and deep when I want. I would like if keep doing these will eventually kill or how to minimize the harm if there is one.

Thank you.

This is old, and maybe it can be shifted to TR., but I'm doing the Moda-clonidine experiment, just not over 200mg Modafinil prescribed and Clonidine Catapresan 0,15mg before sleep, as Concerta is expensive, and Clonidine helps with lowering bupe and pregabs. dose
With tramadol It can be dangerous especially in high doses of both. (seizure treshold, maybe serotonin syndrome...not sure but once I had I hard time with two.
I asked bluelighters and I remember that I was trying for an hour ask a simple question?
Then I went in bed and I was better the other day but I never had a seizure( even from withdrawal of Xanax-tapering and still taper buprenorphine very slow).
So whoever be careful with combo of two. I think I tried Soma(The holy trinity) with benzos and opioids but Carisoprodol also have a seizure risk even I remember Soma something between ghb and pregabalin(closest).

Modafinil holds higher place in pharmacological effect for me, maybe because rebound, noreph. and dopamine, accumulated by -Clonidine( as some studies on ADD been treated with clonidine were done) and that works with Modafinil which tend to feel stronger. and Studies showed that It maybe have some effect on Gaba?? Cause I lowe my Pregabalin from 750mg daily to 300mg now. It's just my hypotesis
MPH and Clonidine both makes nicotine out of pic. but I'm cofee and cigs person and with moda, both feels good.
The long half-life of modafinil, if taken couple days in a row, makes brain fog or hard to concentrate so I make break day or two.
I take 0,5 mg bupe daily cause of new job I'm not gonna jump in withdrawal as I take buprenorph from 2018.
I think with Modafinil bupe feels stronger but shorter I also have some knee and back killing problem and by the noon I need some NSAID( ketoprofen, naproxen, paracetamol). and pregabalin 150mg taking twice daily and pain is not that strong-small pain is not that distracting for me.
I use this method now for two months and only thing that sometimes I miss is high dose of Concerta.
So the question here is: What's your opionion on using moda and experience?
Stay safe