• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Modafinil Analogues

Gaz_hmmmm

Bluelighter
Has anyone tried any modafinil analogues such as Flmodafinil (CRL-40,940) or CE-123?

How did they compare, what dosage did you use and how long did they last?

I've tried CRL-40,940. It is a good alternative to modafinil. I'm trying to remember but from I recall, the duration of action and potency was roughly similar to modafinil.

The dosage from some of the analogues (I can't remember what the code negrogesic mentioned refers to, is it fl-modafinil?) is less than modafinil, adrafinil is more since it's just a prodrug. But in my experience, the effects aren't much different. None of them are particularly recreational, they just keep you awake, and give you a little energy and motivation. Pretty decent functional stimulants, but not really "fun" drugs.

8b2a872f.png

We currently have a lot of fluorenol around, which is said to be similar like modafinil (which would rule it out for me, I am with those who get a jittery caffeine OD like effect from it). It has an interesting structure, which reminds me a bit of tricyclic antidepressants (not that I'd like them too much either). Dosage seems to be around 1/2 of modafinil from what I read.

The dosage from some of the analogues (I can't remember what the code negrogesic mentioned refers to, is it fl-modafinil?) is less than modafinil, adrafinil is more since it's just a prodrug. But in my experience, the effects aren't much different. None of them are particularly recreational, they just keep you awake, and give you a little energy and motivation. Pretty decent functional stimulants, but not really "fun" drugs.
I think it is fl-modafinil and I’m not arsed about recreation, I’m trying to combat long-term fatigue.
The anti-depressant properties of modafinil do help though.
8b2a872f.png

We currently have a lot of fluorenol around, which is said to be similar like modafinil (which would rule it out for me, I am with those who get a jittery caffeine OD like effect from it). It has an interesting structure, which reminds me a bit of tricyclic antidepressants (not that I'd like them too much either). Dosage seems to be around 1/2 of modafinil from what I read.

I’d heard of that and apparently it’s a metabolite of a modafinil analogue.
I’ll probably try that too.
The jittery feeling from modafinil goes within a few days of use.