• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Moclobemide as a tryptamine enhancer without food restriciton.

Mracid

Bluelighter
I was looking at MAOI list and found selective MAOA inhibitor,Moclobemide, which has LOWER binding affinity towards the enzyme that destroy Tyramine (what causes hypertensive crisis). So i guessed that with lower affinity towards MAOB it would be a good add to tryptamine hallucinogens.

Anyone Has tried This type of pharmahuasca? If yes i'd like to know a little about this buzz.

Also has anyone tried it as a daily medication for anxiety? If yes how well does it work?

Thank you for your time. Have a nice day!

With harmala alkaloids the diet constructions aren't as severe as it is a reversible RIMA something or other whatever that means.

With harmala alkaloids the diet constructions aren't as severe as it is a reversible RIMA something or other whatever that means.

RIMA = Reversible Inhibitor of Monoamine oxidase A
Irreversible MAOIs like Phenelzine or Tranylcypromine permanently gum up the enzyme they attach to, so you'll have to wait for new monoamine oxidase enzymes to be produced by your body until you can safely eat tyramine-containing foods again. A RIMA, on the other hand, will attach to the MAO-A enzyme strongly enough to prevent it from destroying tryptamines, but it will make way for tyramine; additionally, MAO-B won't even be affected in the first place, so it also remains free to destroy tyramine.