View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Moclobemide and DMT?

soy

Greenlighter
How does it compare with other oral DMT methods? Like how does Moclobemide -> DMT compare with harmal seeds tea -> DMT?
What should be the dosage of moclobemide? Time gap between moclobemide and DMT? Should I prefer to take moclobemide in capsule or tablet form? I've read about adding lemon juice to harmal seeds tea; any thing I need to take along with moclobemide?

Excellent questions, and I hope anyone with experience will chime in. I myself have never used moclobemide as a MAOI but reading this site there are for sure people who do use it. I hope you get as specific of answers as the questions were. :) My limited MAOI's are harmala seeds and caapi vine.

moclobemide offers a very different character to harmala alkaloids; I used it mainy in conjunction with mushrooms but did try it with DPT; in the end I gave up on oral DPT altogether; it’s too weak at affordable levels. I ususally tried 150mg of moclobemide but don’t feel the typtamine is as enhansed as with harmala; whether because hamalas are psychedelic as well or more moclobemide would work better I don’t know but I would imagine that DMT with moclobemide would feel very different; in someways slower, smooth and more controlled; weather better or not would be up for debate but I can only say my best mushroom trip ever was with moclobemide so it can be very good.